Chapter #72

Hoppo POV:
I see Singles coming to my office. Hi, Singles Long time no see yes It been 13 years. I'm glad to be back. We have a girl lifeguard now, but we all know her before. That is good, but she only in the tower until tomorrow she had a terrible chest cold and has bad asthma, so We keep an eye on her when she said she doesn't feel good.

Singles POV:
I'm back after 13 years I hope I get along with the new lifeguards Hoppo said I know the girl Lifeguard I walk over to the tower with Hoppo and walk in and said Miss me you lot? Karrbox, H-man, Whippet and all the old Lifeguards turn around and said Singles it is you that came back Then I see a girl That look like May-Lynn Hoppo Little niece I said is that you Little Star? Yes Sing It is me I'm A full time Lifeguard, I miss you. How is your mom and dad? Then she starts crying then said they pass away a month ago, That why I moved back here to be with My uncles. I know you didn't know It, fine. I'm so Sorry for your loss and Hoppo Sorry for your loss of a brother. Star, please slow your breathing. I am sorry for bringing it up. Breath with me, please.

Star POV:                                                                                                                                                                                  I started to breath with Sing I apologized It fine, It still hurts to think about. Welcome back. We missed you; I see you in the tower with me and Box. Box broke his foot, this is his last month in the tower only, so I hope to get back on the beach tomorrow.