Chapter #151

This chapter is a flashback of the Ashes in the ocean. This is the last chapter of this book.

Star POV:
Today is the day we going to put my dad and mom ashes in the ocean. I miss them. I got ready the beach is closed it after 7:30.

Hoppo POV
Today is the day we said goodbye to my brother and sister-in-law. I see Star crying. It hard on all of us. There Koby and his brothers.

Koby POV:
Today is my sister and brother-in-law Ashes in the ocean. I glad Hoppo is letting us be here for Jack our brother-in-law. Hey we here. Okay let get going.

Hoppo POV
We here to say goodbye to my brother. He was always there to help others. I remember he always chew me out if I got hurt.

Star POV:
When I was little my dad always told me that he wanted me to become a lifeguard at Bondi beach. Hey dad I am a lifeguard I will make you and mom proud. Me and Hoppo pour the ashes in the ocean together. Bye dad ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

Jack POV:
I watch my family having a hard time. I love how they have each other.

Koby POV:
We here for the ashes of our baby sister ashes in the ocean. Thank you all for coming. I am watching Star she doesn't look good. I remember the Frist time I went to jail Anabell was 5 months pregnant with little Luna. I got my a** kicked. She didn't talk to me until you were born.

Sunny POV:
When I got hurt from surfing. Our sister would not let me out of bed for 3 months. I going to miss my little sister.

Jai POV:
Annabelle was the nicest person I know. When we were in school kids was mean to us. Annabell back us up and kicked some of the boys where the sun doesn't shine.

Star POV:
We going to miss you mom love you always. My and my uncle pour her ashes in the ocean. I can't breathe. Hey, look at us please. I look and see all the boys in blue and the Bra boys around us as one. Ohana means family and family mean nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

Annabell POV:
We are going to watch over our family they will be okay. Love you all.

This is the end of this book. I may make a 2nd book where star and Jess get married and where the twin get older.