Chapter #19

May-Lynn POV:
Blake and Jake left, and I asked Hoppo if I can tell my other uncles and Jess and Maxi. Yes, you can, you start at the same time tomorrow, so you can everyone that know you are working at Bondi, so they may call you star right as you walk in the tower okay, I have a question? Do I have to wear the two-pace swimsuit, or can I wear the one price swimsuit? You can just wear the one price thank you uncle. Love your uncle see you tomorrow. Love you to Star. See you tomorrow. I ride with Blake to my uncle Koby store I walked in and see him talking to uncles Sunny, and Uncle Jai. I said you guys busy to talked to me and Blake we have some news to tell you. Not we do not busy we're just closing up. okay can you guys set down we set. Okay you know we are trying out to be a lifeguard or trainee. Yes, okay I'm the full lifeguard and Blake and another guy name Jake is the trainees we start tomorrow at 5:00 am. Then my uncles scream telling you both got in yeah. We're having a party tonight at 7:00 and end at 9:00, so you have time to get some rest before work tomorrow.

Koby POV:
Blake and May-Lynn made it to being a lifeguard and trainee we are very happy for them. We're having a party tonight at 7:00 and end at 9:00, so you have time to get some rest before work tomorrow.