Chapter #83

Star POV:
The kids are back with their mom I'm glad they got back with their family. I was looking around and see a hand go up in backpacker rip. I radio the black rhino. There a hand gone up at backpackers. Glick going in Harrison said. I see Glick go in and brought back the swimmer. I'm going to Hoppo office then go home. I talk to you guys later. Okay please be careful. I will.

Karrbox POV:
Do you think she okay? I asked Quinn. Yes, but I think she is but seeing the 2 lost kids going back to their mom and dad. She may be thinking about her own mom and dad. I hope she be okay. I sad to see her so down. I know. But we are here to help her and show her she still has a family even if we not blood family.

Star POV:
I knock on Hoppo office Hi Hoppo how are you today? I am good. That good I'm not feeling good, but I didn't want to be by myself but now I'm going home. I just wanted to say I love you uncle and You and my other 3 uncles is all I have left of my blood family. I know I got a family with the boys in blue and the bra boys. I just need to say that today.

Hoppo POV:
I love you too May-Lynn. I wish we could have more time with my brother and sister-in-law. You are me last blood family I have. We will make it together and the boys beside us and I know Koby, and the Bra boys is too. I love you My Little Star and take tomorrow off to spend time with Koby. I will see you Uncle I'm going home I need to sleep and maybe make some dinner for the boys. See you Star.