Chapter #20

May-Lynn POV:
I went back to Maxi and Jess place and said I have something to tell you. Okay what is it? I'm the full Lifeguard at Bondi now and I go to work at the same time as you tomorrow at 5:00am. Okay oh my uncle Koby is throwing a party tonight if you want to go. It starts at 7:00 and end at 9:00 and please no drinking so we be okay to work tomorrow on time. yes, sis I know you don't like beer and it make you bad sick with your asthma. Jess said you know what happen when I was little with my Uncle Sunny got drink it made me stay in the hospital for a week my asthma was so bad that year.

Koby POV:
It is time for the party and Moon walked in with Jess and Maxi, she asked me if Maxi can come too. There is no beer her because of May-Lynn asthma. I asked none of the boys to bring any they know about Her asthma I said here come the full lifeguard May-Lynn aka Moon and trainee Blake. I'm happy for both I know my sister and brother-in-law is proud of their little girl I know I am love you Moon don't forget that. Here what Sunny what to said I get him the floor.

Sunny POV:
I love you my little Luna I am very proud of you and Jake I'm proud of you too please be careful out there. Jai Want to say a few words Here the floor Jai.

Jai POV:
I am very proud of my little Luna and Jake I am very proud of you too. I hope both of you are happy and be safe as you can as a lifeguard and trainee.