Chapter #99

Star POV:
I woke up today is my birthday. I'm sad it my first birthday without my mom and dad. I look and see it 6:00 I went and got ready and made egg and chesses sandwiches for me and Jess. I went to see if Jess was a wake or not. He in the shower I said breakfast is on the table. Okay Sis sees you in a few. We eat and we went to Bondi it my day off but I'm going to surf with Box, Bisho, and Deano. Then everyone after work. We made it to Bondi I walk to Hoppo office and knock He said come in. Hi Hoppo I wanted to talk to you before I go Surfing.

Hoppo POV:
Star came and asked if she can talk to me, I said you can always come to me to talk if I'm not here call my phone if I don't answer that mean I'm in a meeting. That fine. Oh, Happy Birthday. Thank you. She started crying. Oh no today is her first birthday without her mom and dad. I'm sorry Star but you still have me and the boys in blue and Koby, Sunny, Jai and the bra boys. We are family.

Star POV:
I know I'm sorry it hard on me today. I'm feeling a lot better. Then yesterday. I don't get up coughing or wheezing. That good please be careful out there. I will Love you Uncle. Love you too My Little Star. I going to change and meet Bisho and Deano. That fine they at the tower. Okay bye and thank you again. Your very welcome and bye.