Chapter #1

May-Lynn POV:

My name is May-Lynn I'm 20-years-Old, I'm on a plane to go back to Australia. My mom and dad had to move to Japan when I was 10 years old for their jobs. My mom and dad pass away 'last week'. They wanted to be cremated, and I have their ashes with me to put in the ocean at Bondi and Marimba Beaches, where my Uncle Bruce Hopkins works at Bondi as the head lifeguard.Marimba Is where My Uncles Koby Albertson and his 2 brothers Sunny and Jai are surfers at the Beach. I can't wait to see my uncles again. I hope I can be a Lifeguard again. I was A Lifeguard in Japan for 2 years, I wanted to move back. Need to be careful because I have Asthma. That doesn't hurt my work. If I have my inhaler with me or with one of my coworkers.My uncles don't know that I'm coming back to live here again. But I will need to find a place to live soon. The plane will land In Australia in 15 mins, please put your seatbelts on. I look out my window and see the Ocean, I home for good this time.I can't believe we back in Australia, I will miss Japan. I wanted to come back to to fulfill my mom and dad last wish. I need to tell our uncles about their sister and brother deiding it going to be hard to do, but it needs to be done. I got my suitcase off and went to get a cab. To go to Bondi Beach. Here I come.