The New President

Lisa strolls into her office casually after her lunch with Jennie. She is halfway whistling to her favorite song crooning from her LP Player at the corner of the lavish office when someone raps on her door, prompting Lisa to turn her head just in time to stare at the person.

Bo - Young, her Mamma's secretary.

"What's up bro?" Lisa blurts as she rests her head against the headrest of her chair, her feet are crossed on the desk. Bo - Young exchanges a smile with Lisa before peeking into her file.

"I'm most sorry to disturb your precious moment, Miss Manoban" the secretary begins. "But you have been called to join President Manoban and the rest of board directors at meeting room"

"Oh" she says, grabbing a baseball from her drawer. It's the one gifted by Jennie last year when she visited US with Jisoo. "Thank you but I'm not going"

The brat tosses the ball on the wall and it bounces back to her. Lisa smiles and feels addicted to repeat the action so she keeps throwing again and again, completely ignoring the presence of Bo - Young by the door.

The secretary bites her lower lip, Lisa notices. She must be struggling with the need to give Lisa a piece of her mind. Smiling, Lisa throws the ball against the wall. This time, she does not catch it. The ball hits the back of her desktop, and Lisa watches as the thing drops flat to the floor, broken.

"Ops" she mutters. "Ok, tell Mamma and her bunch of douchebags aside Jennie that I have to go buy myself a new desktop because the old one unexpectedly broken, understand?" Lisa stares at the secretary, her voice is as cold as her gaze.

Bo - Young nods quietly as Lisa walks passes her to the elevator. The brat has always been that way, the secretary tells herself. She couldn't believe she is soon to be working alongside her.

******** At the Mall*******

Lisa walks into the Chanel official store to check on something. But when she walks out, the brat is seen carrying at least 5 shopping bags with Chanel symbol printed on each of them. She passes the shopping bags to her bodyguard and goes ahead to check another store nextdoor.

In a short sentence, yes, the brat goes for a shopping spree.

She stocks on her heels, her dresses, her bags, her perfumes and her jeans. Lisa has bought Jennie a couple of things too so that they can match one another later.

Around 9, the Bentley arrives at the mansion. Lisa walks out of the backseat, holding closely to her Birkin. Her maids greet her when she steps inside the mansion but she brushes them away.

The girl has always been an evil brat, and many people have disliked her because of this attitude. But Lisa doesn't care. She likes it more when people hate her. It makes her not an easy figure to be with.
And for some reasons, that make her really content.

Lisa is passing the dining hall when she hears Jennie calling for her. Quickly, a smile pops on her lips as she turns to face the table. There are people, most of them that  she doesn't fucking know so she retracts the smile back, only to wear it gorgeously as she spots Jennie sitting next to her Mamma and across from Jisoo.

She is wearing a blue dress that looks so good on her. Her hair is in braided hello and she waves for her little sister  to reach her.

"Baby!"
"Unnie! What are you doing here?"
"Well, it's still my house you know. You hurt me with that question"

Lisa giggles. "No, I mean seriously"

"I invite your sister and her wife for a dinner" Mamma says as she takes a hold of her wine glass. "I tried to reach for you but you didn't pick up your phone. Strange, taking into account that we live in the same house yet don't see each other as often as we should"