Madly in Love

Lisa's POV

If regular Roseanne Park is already hard and scary to handle, this pregnant mommy is twice the horror. She wakes me up each night for snacks, hates the way my perfume smells, loves to fight over petty things, literally a cuddle monster and gets emotional for no reason.

Lucky me, I have Jennie unnie and Jisoo who always tell me to keep going and never give up. Well, I honestly really think that I wouldn't get pass this without any help from them. 

Rosie is still sleeping on the bed when I wake up. Turning my body to my side, I let my hand falls on her protruding belly. It has been 6 months that our little angel been living there, inside her pretty mommy and I cannot help but to be excited, waiting for that very moment to arrive, where Rosie and I could see her.    

"Morning, Love" she says as her eyes catch mine. 

"Morning, baby" I reply, my thumb circling around her cheek. "How's sleep?"

"Not bad" she sighs. "My tummy hurts"

"Is it?" 

"Yeah. But I asked the doctor a few days ago and she said it's normal. The baby is active nowadays"

That makes me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Rosie asks, scooting closer until our faces are inches apart. 

"I'm just ... I don't know. Excited. Happy"

"You are?" she asks, grinning. 

"Of course, I am darling" I kiss her lightly. "I am happy that finally we are happy"

"I am happy too" she mutters, touching my hand on her tummy. 

"And I know that our baby is happy too"

I grin as I hear that. Stroking her tummy, I whisper to our baby;

"Hey, sweetie. Good morning. Mama and Mommy love you very much. Please be healthy and don't play too much. Get a good rest because Mommy is tired"

Out of blue, my hand register a small kick on the surface of Rosie's belly.

"God" Rosie grins. "It's like our baby listens more to her mama"

"Of course" I kiss her belly lovingly. "You're mama's little everything"

"How about me?" Rosie pouts. "Don't you love me anymore?"

"Baby, I love you more than life itself" I say. "And you know that yourself, don't you"

"I know" she hugs me. Her head against my chest, her favorite place.

"Anyway, I'm hungry"

"Alright. What do you want to eat today?"

"Hmm" Rosie replies as she shuts her eyes to think.

"I want a banana pancake"

"And?"

"And a Hershey Chocolate Milkshake" she grins.

Oh my, this woman has become so addicted to sweet stuff since she got pregnant. But I don't have a heart to tell her no especially when she's carrying our baby.

"Ok, baby. I'll make them for you. But now we need to get you to shower"

"Noo, it's too cold" Rosie whines as she hugs me tighter.

"Baby, sweetheart, come one" I coo.

"Nooooooo"

"I have prepared the water for you. I'm sure they are warm"