Be my friend, Rosie?

Chaeyoung's POV

"Rosie!" I lift my head quickly as the familiar voice echoes in my room

"Rosie!" I lift my head quickly as the familiar voice echoes in my room. I swear I almost choke on my gummy bear when I see her, beaming like an idiot against the doorframe.

"What are you doing here?" I narrow my eyes as she walks in, finding herself comfortable on the divan before desk.

"I'm so hungry, Rosie" Lisa murmurs in a voice full of aegyo. God, that voice is so infuriating. I roll my eyes, deciding that it's best to ignore her than engaging in any further conversation.

"Rosie, do you have some food?"

"Oh, Rosie, these flowers are so good"

"Rosie, your room is so cool"

"Will you stop it?" I ask, putting down my pen as I look at her.

"What?" Lisa asks back, looking undeniably clueless about the whole situation.

"These Rosie, Rosie thingy. I hate it, Lisa"

"You used to call me Lili" the girl mutters, playing with her fingers before looking at me back with a smirk. "I miss that to be honest"

"Well, too bad I'm not going to call you that anymore if that's what you want" I sigh in anger as I take my pen back and trying my best to ignore her presence there in the room.

But I can't. 5 times in a second, I find myself looking at her back secretly.

"You don't have to peek at me like that, you know" Lisa says as she fixes her sitting posture on the divan. She crosses her long legs together; looking seriously more like a goddess than a human being herself.

I hate myself at this moment. Why do I always fall for her? Why do I always feel like I want to be near her though I know it will only hurt me each time we are together?

"I'm not peeking at you" I say back in disgust. "You're so full of yourself"

"Anyway, Rosie. Let's go and grab some lunch" the girl says as she stands on her feet, ready to pull me out of the office.

"No, thanks. I'll pass. Beside I've food with me"

She quickly darts her eyes on the pack of gummy bears before laughing frantically.

"Oh my, why do you gotta be so cute, Rosie Posie? That's not even a real food"

"Hey, don't judge people. Respect, bro" I say back, and she raises her palms before her, nodding her head.

"Yep, alright. I won't judge you. Now, let's get going"

"I don't want to go" I warn her as she reaches for my arm. But that brat never certainly never accepts no as an answer.

"You know, Rosie" she leans in when I refuse to stand from my seat"

"Nobody ever says no to me. Not once"