OWAM (2) Oh, We Are Married

Lisa stares at Jisoo who is keeping her face straight. She wonders how the Korean manages to pull that stunt when clearly, everything around them is spinning. "God" the Thai whines as she stands for the billionth time, peeking through the window of the labor room that is neatly locked from the public. "Do you wonder how they feel inside there, Jisoo?"

"What?" the Korean frowns. "In fucking pain, of course. Do you think childbirth is as easy as pooping?"

"I'm so fucking scared right now" Lisa eyes at the Rolex around her wrist. "What's taking her so long?"

"Just chill" Jisoo yawns. "It's fucking 3 in the morning. I guess Rosie's body yells sleeping but your sweet child insists of making her way into this freaking amazing world"

"Do you think it's a boy?" Lisa wonders as she smiles awkwardly. Of course she doesn't care about the sex of their child. She just wants both Rosie and the baby to make it alive. That's more than enough.

"I don't know. But want to place a bet?"

"Give me a price" Lisa smirks. "If it's good enough I'll play"

"How about my Mercedes and 100 dollar?"

"You mean the new one?" Lisa raises her eyebrows. Jisoo nods viciously.

"Fine. I'll have a hundred too and my Tesla" Lisa flashes the shiny key before Jisoo's hungry eyes.

"If you guys are betting on the baby" a familiar, deep voice echoes from their back - "I'm gonna fucking kill you guys"

"Unnie" Lisa giggles. "Come on. It's just for fun"

"Fun?" Jennie frowns before hitting her sister hard at the back of her head. "Your wife is inside there, fighting for her life and your newborn and you think it's fun to bet on the baby?"

"Jennie" Jisoo calls but the cat eyed cuts her off.

"I bet 200 and it's a girl"

"What the fuck?" Lisa curses and Jennie laughs. "Since I know you guys are betting on the baby being a boy, so yeah - it's two against one. May the best bitch wins" Jennie says as she sits on the waiting chair with her resting bitch face on.

Lisa and Jisoo glare at her from afar, nudging each other as they trade a few short stories about the petite woman.

It's almost 5 when the doctor walks out of the room and Lisa quickly approaches her.

"My wife" the Thai says anxiously. "Is she alright? Is she fine? She's not hurt, isn't she?"

"Dumbass" Jennie calls her out. "Shut up and let the doctor speak"

"What? I'm just worried"

"Yeah but shut up"

"It's alright" the doctor smiles. "Congratulations Mrs. Manoban. Your wife is fine and we are currently prepared to transfer her to the ward. And you've got yourself another cutie pie that looks like her mommy the most"

"Her?" Lisa tugs her eyebrows together. Next to her side, Jennie is flashing her million dollar smile. "Like I have said" she grins. "Please give me all the money that I have won and the keys as well, yeah?" Jennie says as she walks past the two idiots and follows the doctor towards the ward where Rosie is.

"I don't believe we just lost to Jennie" Jisoo gaps as she stares at the key in her hand.

"Me too" Lisa sighs before changing her emotion. "ANYWAY OH MY GOD IT'S A GIRL I LOVE IT! THANK YOU GOD!" the Thai exclaims happily as she runs after Jennie.

Rosie is barely awake when three of them walk into the room. Lisa quickly runs to her wife, kissing her cheek tenderly. The small gesture wakes Rosie up from her sleep. Tired, she musters a small smile to her lips as her eyes are locked on Lisa.

"It's a girl, you know" Lisa begins and Rosie blinks tears from her eyes, nodding.

"I knew it for a while now" she says as Lisa pulls her into a hug. "I hope it's okay, love?"

"What are you talking about?" Lisa stares. "Of course it's okay. At least, the kids will grow up having each other's backs like unnie and I"

"Yes" Jennie smiles widely. "And I'm so happy for both of you"

Rosie turns her eyes to look at Jisoo who looks a little bit sad. "Jisoo, are you okay?"

But before Jisoo could say anything, Jennie rolls her eyes playfully. "She's just sad because she lost her car to me and a hundred"

"What? Why?"

"They made a bet" Lisa tells. "And apparently, we lost"

"What? Yah Lisa! How dare you bet on me and the baby?" Rosie pouts but Lisa doesn't waste any time on kissing the blonde. "It was for fun only" Lisa assures her. "I love you so much, baby"

"I love you too" Rosie says and the room splits open as the nurse hands the little bundle of joy to Lisa. The Thai grabs the baby lovingly and stares at her face for a moment before tears start flowing down her cheek. The baby looks just like Rosie - again but she has got Lisa's eyes and her dark hair.

"Lili" Rosie mutters slowly. "I want to call her Lili. So that it'll remind me always of you"

"You sure about that?" Lisa asks and Rosie nods. "Always, love"

"Lili Park - Manoban" Lisa announces, kissing the little dumpling. "Welcome to the world, my love"

***

Lisa sighs happily as she sits on the mat by the beach, putting on her dark sunglasses. Next to her, Jisoo has already slept. The nice weather drives everyone sleepy but not the Thai. She is busy keeping her eyes on her family; her wife and two daughters. Rosie wears a red bikini that glows against her skin; which makes Lisa unexceptionally turns on every time she has her eyes fixed on that body. But lucky her, Jennie is keeping an eye on her little sister; knocking her knee to startle the Thai from her dazzle. "You don't want to get a boner in public, do you, Lalisa fucking Manoban?"

"What? Is it my fault if my wife is that hot?" she points at her wife who is holding closely their 3 months old baby daughter while watching their eldest playing with the water.

"It's not Rosie's fault" Jennie eyes her sister. "But yours for being a fucking pervert"

"Yah, unnie. I'm not a pervert"

"Yes you are" Jennie rolls her eyes. "You're even checking me out"

"Lol, I told you - you are not my taste"

"Alright. Keep lying to yourself"

"Eww, you're so disgusting unnie"

"Mama" Chaeyoung runs with her towel as she crashes into Lisa. The Thai smiles widely as she kisses her eldest daughter and grabs the youngest who is also whining for her from Rosie. "I don't know why they like her so much" Rosie says to Jennie as she sits next to the petite woman. "Well, good for you" Jennie smiles. "At least we can go have some fun while Lisa and Jisoo babysit the girls"

"Good idea" Rosie grins before leaning to kiss Lisa on her lips.

"Are you okay with that, love?"

"Of course" Lisa smiles. "I'd do anything to make you happy, baby"

"Really?"

"And that includes babysitting the kids if you want"

Rosie laughs as she rests her forehead against Lisa's.

"Like really, I've found my forever, Lisa"

"You sure?"

"Yes" Rosie nods. "And it's with you" the blonde explains sweetly.

"Me too. I found my forever with you"

"And I'm glad to say, oh, we are married"

"We are" Lisa grins. "We are married"

*And that, kid, that's how the story ends. Happily ever after doesn't mean there's no storm going on. Of course there are storms, but sticking around when people expect you to fall apart, that's the real happily ever after. Thank you so much for everyone who reads my little book. And showing so many love!!! I appreciate every each of you! Now let's move on to She's my Wife :)*