Fairytale

Third person's POV

Lisa is very happy now as she has found a small world with Rosie. She couldn't believe that the girl she hated the most before has become the one she is head over heels for.

And Rosie couldn't believe it either; that the brat she used to detest, to emerge as her only, great love of her life.

Each night, they would stay up late; talking about each other's days, telling jokes and laughing at one another; and so often their night ends with a regular make out session.

They can feel their hearts beat for one another, and it makes both Lisa and Rosie deeply in love with each other. 

Rosie quits her job at her parents company because Lisa wants her to be a fulltime housewife. Jennie and Jisoo; the unnies try their best to reason with Rosie but she is adamant with her decision.

She wants to become a homemaker, because she knows it would help her enhance her relationship with her wife.

And true enough, Lisa loves Rosie more soon after that; loving her cooking that she has made with love for Lisa, and mostly in love with Rosie more each day, simply because Rosie is her Rosie. 

The lovers are madly in love, and it makes everyone around them happy. 

The lovers even take a leap of faith when they move out from the Manoban Official Residence to live in the lavish penthouse Lisa has bought for her and Rosie. 

Jennie tries to talk some sense into her little sister, perhaps trying to ask her to slowdown for a minute, afraid that the magic that has covered both Lisa and Rosie would somehow worn out if they are moving too quickly. 

But the young lovers are persistent with their choice and Jennie can do nothing except to show them her support. 

And yes, things are beautiful after they live together in their own place; decorate with their love in every inch of the house. 

They care more about each other, and less about the world.

They spend their days loving one another and their nights thinking of the life they have found with their finger intertwined. 

In fact, it is moment like that where they think, the simple sentence from the fairytale book they read; seems to perfect the phase they currently in:

"And they live happily ever after"

They have found their forever; within each other's arms.

And what is there left in the world, to be discovered; my dear, when you have found the one whose heart is beating for you;

for every hour

for every minute

for every second

for every breath?

but that is the thing about happiness.

that it doesn't last.

and when we think we are at the happiest

the waves start coming in, the storms storming; one after one

their shore are flooded and the currents are threatening to pull them apart.

and what shall we hold on to moment like this when it occurs?

love? yes. we hold on to love. hoping it gives us the strength we need

but perhaps one must say, that there is also a line for this phase

in the fairytale book one reads,

where the castle is burnt, and the country is in chaos.

where there is a witch creeping silently into the night; whispering with a voice so fragile; but so evil;

that maybe true love doesn't exist. 

maybe? but who knows.

it's only them; whose love is put to test; to see how much it can take before it breaks.