OWAM (2) We are Okay

"She hates me"

Rosie sighs as she gets under the cover with Lisa. Her head immediately finds comfort in the crook of Lisa's neck where she can breathe on a mint like perfume.

"Unnie doesn't hate you" Lisa clicks her tongue as she squeezes her wife further into the hug. "She's just being unnie"

"And what does that supposed to mean?"

"Don't overthink. She'll be fine, you know"

"Of course I have to" Rosie stares at her pretty wife. "She's your sister. And the last thing I want is to be hated by my wife's sister"

"Let me guess" the Thai grins. "She's jealous of us?"

Rosie nods. "How did you know?"

"Well, my past relationships were all the same, baby. Unnie got jealous when I was giving those girls a little bit more attention or love than I did to her"

"Why did you tell her then?"

"I remember telling her that I loved her a lot and just because I was busy banging some hot chics on the kitchen counter, didn't meant that I loved her less"

The blonde rolls her eyes as she pinches Lisa's arm. "Ouch, baby don't be jealous. It was all in the past"

"I don't want you to be others" Rosie pouts, ago g with Lisa's hair. "I want you to just be mine"

"And I'm all yours, babe"

"I know" the blonde smiles. "Still it feels not enough"

"How about now?" Lisa asks as she presses the blonde hard against her chest and kisses Rosie firmly on her lips. "Is it enough yet?"

"No" the blonde replies teasingly. "Not enough"

"I see what you are trying to provoke" Lisa winks but ends up kissing her temple affectionately. "But I don't want us to have sex while unnie's face is still imprinted on my mind"

That makes the blonde laughs. "So, casual sleep for tonight although I still miss you and your naughty touch"

"Lisa?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you"

Lisa wears a smug on her face. "I love you too"

•••

The dark haired is still sleeping with her arms around Rosie when her phone starts singing. Lazily, the Thai stretches her hand and grabs the small device from the nightstand.

"Hello?" she yawns, blinking her eyes at the clock multiple times before deciphering 3:45 in the morning.

"Hello, Lisa?" a sweet voice breaks the silence.

"Yes. Speaking"

"This is Nayeon"

"God, it's still early, Nayeon"

"You have to know something. It's important"

"Can't you just wait and tell me when we meet at office?" The Thai asks again as her eyes desperately want to shut.

"This is serious, Lisa. I can't wait"

"Fine. Where do I meet you?"

"My apartment"

"What?"

"My apartment. It's a 15 minutes drive from your complex. The Cardillaxh"

"Ok. See you"