OWAM (3) cat fight

Roseanne looks at her own reflection in the mirror. She looks pretty. Gorgeous even and she is so damn sure Lisa is going to beg for her once she sees her in this amazing black YSL dress that she has bought yesterday front he flagship store.

For some reasons, the blonde finds it's easy to dress up for her wife nowadays. Especially after she heard what has happened between Lisa and Suzy. To be honest, Roseanne doesn't care about that at all. Lisa can just go and act up and the blonde would always be here to accept her back.

When you love someone, no matter what they do, you'd always welcome them back and she trusts that belief with all her heart. Most of all, it's because she knows Lisa loves her and that one night stand that happened between the Thai and Suzy, it's just a mistake that she knows Lisa would spend her entire lifetime regretting.

She loves Lisa. She knows that damn well like no one else will.

Taking a sharp breath, she walks out of the car once the driver gestures her to do so. "Thank you" she says and walks elegantly through the door and straight to the receptionist where the lady nods at her before guiding the blonde straight to Lisa's private elevator.

"No, you don't have to assist me up there" she says politely and the worker nods, smiles sheepishly and passes the private card to Roseanne. The door closes and Roseanne clears her throat, eager to know what Lisa's reaction would be if she sees her in this dress.

They aren't in the mood to add any family members at the moment. The girls are enough for them but for some reasons, Roseanne and Lisa just want to have fun in what sex has to offer both of them with.

Checking the pills in her bag, the door springs open and before she can say anything, Suzy's face greets her first thing once she steps out if the elevator.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Park - Manoban"

Suzy mocks. "I don't think you are allowed to be on this floor"

"And why is that?"

Roseanne asks with the same sarcasm in her tone.

Her eyes don't waver off the Korean and it makes Suzy turns red. Like completely red.

"Listen, Lisa has a video conference and ..."

"It's always Mrs. Park - Manoban to you, Bae"

The blonde snaps and Suzy stares at her with amusement. "Well, flash news. Let me tell you something. Lisa and I slept with each other, you know and I guess I'm pregnant? I don't know"

"Gosh" Roseanne chuckles darkly. "It takes more than one night to get pregnant with her baby, Bae"

She finishes sharply.

"Lol, are you crazy?"

Suzy asks and Roseanne rolls her eyes instead. "We all know you are lying, Suzy. We all know you trapped my wife into sleeping with you. We all know how desperate you have been about her from the very beginning"

"Well, of course I'm desperate for her" Suzy bashes. "You took her away from me"

"I'm her wife" Roseanne snaps. "Her damn legit wife if you wanna know and I would and always will be one. But who are you? Who are you to my wife?"

"I'm the one she slept with"

Suzy glares. "Isn't that enough, Roseanne?"

"Well, it doesn't matter to me. She's my wife. She's back with me and she already hates whatever shit she did with you that night when's he was drunk"

"You're supposed to divorce her!"

"Why would I?" Chaeyoung asks sharply. "I love her"

"You don't love her" Suzy laughs. "No, fuck that. She doesn't love you. Well not anymore"