Paris

Jisoo's POV

Jennie leans in closer when we wait at the airport for Chaeyoung

Jennie leans in closer when we wait at the airport for Chaeyoung. She intertwines our hands and lets her head falls on the crook of my neck. I try to cheer her up, pinching her cute cheek with my free hand but she wouldn't budge.

So, I decide to give her a silence she craves for instead. 15 minutes pass and we finally see Chaeyoung walking with her luggage trailing behind her.

"Hey" Jennie mutters as she quickly rises to her feet, launching herself directly towards our new, sister – in – law. Chaeyoung smiles briefly, but boy, I would be honest, that girl looks like a shit.

She has these two puffy bags under her eyes and her nose is red and bulbous. She must have been crying throughout the whole damn flight from Seoul to Paris.

"I'm so glad you are back with us, Chae" Jennie starts, still locking herself in the embrace. I let out a small smile, nodding my head to whatever Jennie says.

"Can we ..." Chaeyoung begins but her eyes dart on me and I immediately sense that she is not comfortable with having me around as she is about to break down to Jennie.

Jennie looks over her shoulder and sees me. She doesn't say anything, but I see her eyes pleading.

"Fine. I'll be waiting in the car, Jen" I say, and Jennie flushes me her gummy smile before leaning in for a quick kiss. "Let me take your luggage, Chaeyoungie"

"Thank you, Unnie" Chaeyoung says gratefully.

I take her luggage and walk straight to towards the black Mercedes parked before the entrance and pops the bag into the big bonnet.

As I get into the car, I flip out my phone from the pocket of my jacket and dial Lisa's number.

It takes 5 rings to wake her up.

"Hello?" she mumbles, her voice sounds sleepy like she has been jerked awake with my call.

"Hello to international fuck girl" I congratulate her. She laughs lightly before clearing her throat.

"Wazzup? Anything I need to know?"

"Maybe not you" I roll my eyes, looking out through the reverse camera for Jennie and Chaeyoung.

Well, I don't want to be caught red handed talking to Lisa when they approach me later.

"But maybe you can tell me, all these unnecessary, childish commotions you have done this time"

"Ugh, Unnie. Just hear me out. I didn't fuck her, okay" Lisa says sleepily.

"Didn't I tell you to go smooth on her?" I blurt in confusion. "You horny ass. Scaring one decent girl with your lust"

"Hey, it's not Chaeyoung I'm talking about"

"Oh, the story is getting better" I chuckle at the tea she has just dropped. Jennie's little sister obviously is nothing like her.