Ice Cream Date

Chaeyoung's POV

My pretty baby wears a white knitted shirt as we go for our Ice Cream Date.

She looks so fucking beautiful that I find it hard for me to keep my hands to myself whenever she's around.

Her plump lips glow in gorgeous red as she talks and I can't basically hear what she's conversing about.

My mind is too busy restraining myself from leaning in and bite those favorite lips of mine.

"Honey?" Lisa calls as she runs one hand against mine while the other around the steering of her Royce.

I startle for a moment before taking her hand into mine. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I was asking" she says. "Where do you think we   go?"

"I don't care" I smile brightly at her. "Anywhere as long as I'm with you"

"That's cheesy" she laughs as she takes a turn at the junction. I roll my eyes playfully at her. 

"Let me be, okay?" I smack her in the arm and she nods, still laughing.

"Can we go to Fred's? It's my favorite Ice Cream place in the world"

"Sure baby" I lean in to kiss her cheek. God, she smells so good. Suddenly, I regret asking her out today. We can just make it special on the bed or so.... 

"Baby?" Lisa calls and I stare at her breathlessly.

"We are here" she says lovingly, pecking my lips lightly but I quickly lock her neck with my arms, pressing my lips hard against hers.

We kiss passionately for a few minutes until Lisa finally pulls away, desperate for air. She rests her forehead against mine when we are still panting.

"I regret for asking you out today" I sigh. Lisa smiles as she cups my cheeks with her both hands.

"Guess we could make it special on the bed, you know"

"I know right" Lisa whispers. "But this time I prefer ice cream over you".

Her statement earns a smack and a pout from me. "How could you!" I cross my arms together. "You replaced me over an ice cream"

"Now don't be too dramatic, Rosie" Lisa says as she opens the door for me and takes my hand in hers.

"I haven't had ice cream in a long time" Lisa defends herself. "But I have been having your every night" she drops me a wink and I pinch her cheek.

"You are making me blush" I scold her and she beams back, brushing her lips against mine. "I know" she says, almost like a whisper when she leans in for a second kiss. "And that's a good thing, isn't it?"

"It is" I nod as we walk together towards the ice cream shop with our hands intertwined with one another.

***

"Baby" I call her as she gets a hold of her ice cream cone.

"Look here. I'm gonna take your picture"

"Alright" Lisa agrees as she poses cutely. No, heavenly <3

 No, heavenly <3