We

Chaeyoung's POV

I stare at my phone multiple times, hoping there would be a message from her. But it seems like she is pretty much busy like she has said yesterday before she hit the sack.

I let out a small sigh. As I toss my phone back into my bag and start working on the paperwork again, a slight buzz from the device catches my attention.

Quickly, I hurry to pick it up and click the screen. It's a message from Lisa. I am not sure why but little thing like that manages to put a smile on my face as I click to read it.

Lisa🤢: Rosieeeee💛💛💛💛💛

I smile before typing back a response

Me: Whut?"

Lisa🤢: Rosieeeeee 💛💛💛💛💛

Me: Whaaat?

Lisa🤢: Rosieeee💛💛💛💛💛

Me: I'm going to block you now. Any last words? 🔪

Lisa🤢: Oh, you meanie! 😭I only wanted to talk to you 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Me: Then talk, stop calling me again and again🔪🔪

Lisa🤢: Let's go to lunch, my baby chipmunk?🐹

Me: You pick me 🙄

Lisa🤢: Look at your door 😍😍😍😍😍

I lift my head and see her waving furiously with her famously goofy smile known only to me.

She brings a stalk of rose with her, presenting it to me when she pushes me into a hug.

Lisa does smell good. Too good, I almost sigh in disappointment when she unties the hug too quickly. Lucky me, she doesn't seem to notice that small act.

"I miss you so much, Rosieeee" she whispers to my ear as we wait for the elevator to spring open.

"You are so dramatic, Lili" I pinch her arm. "It's not like I'm off to war or something. It's just a damn office"

"But 8 hours" she argues cutely, pouting her lips that I would very much like to kiss. "8 hours feel like forever, Rosieeee"

"8 hours are not that long, ok? Why are you so clingy anyway?" I ask and she smiles adorably, hugging me tightly by the arm like it's her lifesaver. "I always love the idea of being clingy to my wife" she mutters and my heart explodes at the word wife she has mentioned.

I look at her secretly when we walk into the elevator. She pushes the lobby button quickly, not wanting a single soul joining us in the elevator and continue to hug me like that until we reach her car.

"Ok, so you are really going to hug me like this all day? Or we are going to go and get some lunch?"

"I want to hug you like this ... " she replies and the next thing I hear is her laughter when I turn myself back towards the office.

"Yah, I was only joking, Rosie" she winks an eye and I'm flustered. "Now, get in my baby Rosie" she clicks open the door and bow her head slightly as I get in.

"Where are we going?" I ask excitedly at the thought of having free food. Lisa buckles herself before staring at me from her side. Her hands are wrapped around the leathered steering.

"Do you have a favorite place?"

I nod happily.

"It's just a shop below the road. It serves the best Kimchi Stew"

"Let's go there then" she says as she asks for directions. I give her and within minutes, we park by the road and she holds my hand as we cross the path safely.