Night Date

Lisa's POV

We walk through the street of Seoul with our hand intertwining. My chipmunk looks very much pretty, that my eyes cannot help but to be glued always on her hot existence. "Baby?" I call her as she strolls way too fast than my liking. "Can you slow down?"

"I can't wait to show you the place, baby" she shrieks as she runs to my chest, burying her face in the crook of my neck. "It's the best eatery I have been in my entire life!" she mutters, her face totally glows up when she talks about food. And it makes me chuckle, knowing how huge her love for food is. 

"I know you're excited" I cup her cheek, letting my fingers tracing the softness. "But I just want to have a nice, warm walk with you" I say softly, letting my lips brush hers lightly. She shivers in an instance before leaning for another kiss, a deep one this time. 

"I almost forgot how it felt like"

"What?"

"To have your lips against mine" she sighs, eyes closed. I peek mine at her. She undeniably looks like a lovestruck goddess right now. 

"Worry not" I pull her for another one, my palm against the back of her neck, pulling her closer. 

"For I won't let you go again, baby. Not even once"

"I know" she smiles before breaking the close proximity we share and pulls my hand deliberately towards a small, roadside eatery. 

"Wait!" she stops abruptly, causing my face to bump hard against the back of her head. Both of us groan in pain. I guide my hand to touch my lips. I think I have bitten my lower lip way to hard as I taste blood. 

"What's with you and sudden stop of movement?" I frown as she turns her head to stare. She cheerfully apologizes but freaks out cutely once seeing blood dropping from the corner of my lower lip.

"Oh my god, baby!" she calls, her voice majestically high pitched as she hurries to rummage through her handbag, pulling a paper napkin out in a second. 

"Baby, baby. I'm sorry" she mumbles as she carefully brushes the paper napkin against my lip. 

"I'm so sorry" she pleads again, almost at the verge of crying her eyes out again. 

I stare at her. She has become quite sensitive nowadays so I do what I have to do. I frame her face with my hands and close the gap between us.

"Don't be sorry, baby" I say when we rest our foreheads against each other. "Just don't"

"I love you, Lili. I really do" she sighs. "And thank god" I tease her. "That you wife loves you very much too"

"Now" I grab her hand and starts looking around. "Where's the place that you want to show me so badly?"

"It's over there" she points a small eatery opposite the road. The place is a bit crowded and the delicious smell of food kind of inviting my soul over there. 

"Let's go then" I smile at her but she plants her feet into the concrete pavement, adamants to not move from her spot. 

"Baby?" I look at her. A crease appears on the space between my eyes. 

"I'm a bit embarrassed" her cheeks glow under the neon light of the tall light post. 

"And that's because?" I press my lips. 

"It's just this small eatery" she explains. "And I know you are so used to high end restaurants, but trust me this one is nothing like that, so I suggest we go back to the hotel"

I cannot stop from smiling at her explanation. By the time she taps me on the shoulder gently, I know I have stared at her far longer than I intended to.