OWAM (3) Jealousy

"What happened to your wife?"

Jennie asks soon as she catches the lanky figure of her little sister aiming for the private elevator.

Lisa exchanges a warm smile, leaning forward, and has her lips against Jennie's cheek.

"I don't know what you're talking" the president whistles happily as she steps into the elevator with her big sister.

"Oh, come on. You're glowing. You must have had the best sex of all time, huh?"

"Kind of"

"I hope Rosie will survive the morning"

"Oh, she will" Lisa chuckles. "The girls are with the maid. I think it gives enough time for Rosie to get a hold of herself"

"Damn" it is Jennie's turn to grin like an idiot as she eyes her baby sister. "So, what? In tour for baby number 3?"

"God, no," the president says with a horrified expression. "No more kids, unnie. I mean it. Rosie deserves better than to be a human producing machine"

"Oh wow. This is new. Seeing the famous Lalisa Manoban to finally have a little bit of sense knocked into her head"

"I have always been that wise" Lisa mocks her sister. "It's just you and your ego to refuse to believe that, unnie"

"Yeah, sure whatever"

The vice president hits her baby sister on the shoulder before staring at the watch around her wrist. "Jisoo is coming over for lunch. Do you wanna go together?"

"I don't think so" Lisa clear her throat. She remembers to have at least a stack of paper left unattended.

"I have something to do"

"Okay"

"I'll take my leave," the president says, kissing her sister before marching away to the direction of her office. Suzy greets her first thing as the Thai walks through. She unbuttons the top 4 buttons of her blouse, exposing her not-so-sophisticated cleavage. Smearing herself with excessive perfume, she takes Lisa's schedule with her and walks into the room.

Lisa greets her old flame with a smile. "Hey"

"Hi, Lisa. How's your day going?"

"Great," the Thai says genuinely, her mind goes back to the night she had spent with her wife. 

But Suzy is probably dumb enough to actually think that the smirk on Lisa's face is because she notices her cleavage that she tries hard to showcase. 

"You have my schedule?"

"I do, actually" the woman nods as she hands Lisa the piece of paper she has printed earlier. Lisa takes a good two minutes to comprehend her schedule before pointing at one unfamiliar appointment during lunch. 

"I don't remember this" the president frowns. "Or that I know anyone from B Corp"

"Well, you surely do" Suzy chuckles lightly. "It's me you dummy"

"You?"

"Yeah. I think you would be busy with work during lunch so I just wanna be nice and take you out"

"That so nice" Lisa smiles warmly. "But I'd rather go back and see my little family"

She finishes with a smile and tells Suzy to walk out of the room. The woman studies Lisa for a second before nodding. "I'll be outside if you need me"

"I know" Lisa fixes her cufflinks. "Thank you"

***

Roseanne fixes the way her dress looks like soon as she steps into the elevator. She wants to look perfect for Lisa. Hell, she knows she wouldn't have to try hard. Lisa wouldn't care less if she doesn't put on sexy clothes. She loves her just the way she is. 

But Roseanne doesn't want the warmth between them to end. It has been long since the last time they had sex in Lisa's office and the blonde is all set for the game now. She hopes Lisa can find a minute to spare out of her busy schedule. 

The first face that greets once she walks out of the elevator is Suzy. The predator looks at Roseanne with a frown on her face. "Why are you here?"

"Why am I here?"

The blonde chuckles sarcastically. "Well, to see my wife obviously"

"I'm sorry. But Lisa is not available"

"She'll tell me," the blonde says as she walks past the secretary. 

"No, Roseanne. You can't go in"

Suzy pulls the blonde by her wrist, causing the blonde to stare at her with fire in her eyes. 

"Let. Me. Go" she hisses but before Suzy can answer, Lisa emerges with confusion written all over her face".

"Is everything okay?" she asks, her voice soaking with authority. She looks at her wife, then Suzy, and notices how harsh Suzy is holding her wife's hand. 

"Let her go," she says coldly as she takes the blonde's hand into hers. "Don't touch her like that, Bae. This is my wife"

Lisa reminds her and Suzy nods while the blonde smirks as she brushes her lips against the Thai's cheek. "Sorry for dropping by uninvited" Roseanne mumbles, nibbling on Lisa's earlobe. "I just thought you would like to try something"

"What thing?"

Lisa's eyes grow dark. "Come along, Lisa. We'll be busy. You might want to cancel the rest of your day"

"Sure" the Thai mumbles before turning to face Suzy. "We'll be busy. You can cancel everything, Suzy"

"But Lisa..."

"I'll see you soon," Lisa says before joining her giggling wife in the office.

***
"That's mindblowing" 

Lisa says tiredly as she rests her forehead against her half-naked wife on the couch. "It's been a long time since our last time"

"I know" Roseanne admits. "I hope you like it"

"I love it"

"Lisa, I need you to sign this" Jennie says as she walks into the room before smirking as she witnesses the scene in front of her. "Oh wow. You fucked her in your office too?"

"Hello unnie" Roseanne greets with a huge smile while Lisa blushes. "God, can't you wait?"

"I can't. I have to send this document so drop me your signature and go back having fun with your wife"

"We already finished" Lisa states, signing the letter and gives it back to Jennie.

"I don't know" the blonde smirks, kissing her wife again. "Are we really finished?"

***