Night

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

My phone rings. Multiple times. I try to ignore it as I wash my face and get ready for a late night stroll in Seoul. But it keeps ringing and I couldn't help from peeking at the screen.

Jisoo Unnie.

Jisoo unnie🤡 : boy, r u ok?

I open the text, contemplating of either to respond or just leave it.

Jisoo unnie🤡 : kiddo, r u dead?

I laugh lightly.

Me: sup bro? Still living, unfortunately ;(

Jisoo unnie🤡 : Oh, that's bad news 😭 Don't call Jennie. She's crazy now. But text me if you ever need anything. I love you kiddo 💛🔪

I smile as I text her back.

Me: thanks. and I don't luv u too 💞🔪 

******************************************************

I walk out of the elevator and go straight to the parking space where my Ferrari awaits. I have no specific place to hit but I sure know I have to grab a drink.

This tension is getting the best out of me and I don't want to let it win.

So, I sprint the car as fast as I want on the freeway and blast the music until my ears hurt.

There's a club in the town that I always occupy whenever I visit Somi. It's the type of club you can enter without having those dirty medias tailing you from behind.

So, when I arrive there, I don't bother  putting on any mask to hide my identity.

The bartender greets me with a smile. I don't bother to reply back.

"Anything?" He asks.

"Henny" I order. " A shitload of them"

"Got it" he replies and within seconds, I chug the drink down my throat, wincing a little at the burn it causes along my throat.

I drink and drink and drink until my head spins but my mouth still craving for the taste of it.

I drink and drink until I feel like I'm gonna die anytime there, with Rosie's yelling keeps playing and playing on my mind.

I broke her. Again. And this time it broke me too.

"Another shot" I say to the bartender as the memory starts to flood again. He shakes his head, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"But you're already drunk, miss"

"Just give me the fucking Henny, will you?"

"But miss...."

"GIVE ME MY DRINK!"

An escort approaches me, asking what's wrong. I tell him that the bartender is refusing my request.

"Don't you know who she is?" The escort mutters.

"She's Lalisa Manoban, the president of the Manoban Group. You better give her what she wants. She's the most prominent customer in this club"

The bartender nods as he passes me another shot of Henny.

I tumble the drink into my mouth, letting it burns my throat.

My sight grows darker and I think I fall.

******************************************************

Somi's POV

Lisa is still sleeping when I walk into the room, bending my upper body to collect her clothes on the floor and tossing them all into the laundry basket.

I am not sure how many bottles of Henny she drank last night but when the escort called me and said Lisa had passed out at the regular club we normally hit, I quickly went there to fetch her.

Lucky me, there was no dirty media tailing us as I picked her at the back gate of the club or otherwise there are going to be plenty of headlines involving both of us on front pages today.

"Ughh" Lisa tosses in bed as she slowly opens her eyes. I lean in to kiss her good morning but stop immediately when I hear she's calling for her wife's name.

"Rosie?"

No answer.

"Rosie?"

"Lisa?" I call and she turns her head to stare at me.

"Hey, honey" she mutters, beckoning me to join her on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. "Because I swear to God, you look like shit now"

That makes her laugh.

"I sure am. My head hurts like hell. I didn't know how many Henny I took last night"

"A shitload of them, I guess"

"You might be right" Lisa mumbles sleepily. "Anyway, where is this?"

"My home. Our home"

That shuts her for a moment. Gently, I stroke her hair with care. She allows me and I kiss her cheek quickly.

"Why did you drink?"

"I always drink"

"Yeah, but not this intense"

"You know the picture you sent me last night?"

Somi's face blushes....

"Well, too bad Rosie checked my phone and she freaked out, thinking we made love during our honeymoon with someone else"

"Well it's obviously not her problem if we made love" Somi argues. "We are lover. She's just a distraction, honey"

Lisa shuts her mouth. For a moment, she's not sure how to respond to that. Is Rosie really just a distraction?

"Lisa?"

"Hmm?"

"I said she's a distraction"

"Yeah. A distraction"

I smile at her confession and lean in to cuddle with her. She spends an hour with me on the bed, and by the time it reaches afternoon, she asks me to drop her back at the hotel.

I nod and we drive to the hotel back.
Lisa is not wearing her facemask and so do I .

As I drop her at the hotel's parking space, we are ambushed by the desperate medias.

Shutters are heard as their cameras clicking our photographs. Lisa doesn't panicked at all. Instead, she brushes a kiss on my cheek before leaving the car.