OWAM (3) No Way

"Baby, no"

Lisa says as she pulls Roseanne deep into her arms.

Taking a deep breath, she kisses the blonde on her lips until both of them run out of breath.

"Don't fucking say that" the Thai says as she snuggles her face against the blonde's neck.

"I love you and only you. You know that Rosie"

"But still"

The blonde chokes on her own sorrow. "You called Suzy to pick you up from the club when you could fucking called me"

"I did call you" the Thai says. "But it went straight to the mailbox and Suzy is the only one that I can remember"

"Lisa"

"But I love you, you know" she presses another kiss on Roseanne's collarbone. "Like really love you"

"I love you like hell" the blonde clarifies. "And I don't fucking want you to want someone else"

"I don't" Lisa says, her eyes intoxicated with the liquor flowing into her veins. "Like really baby, there's only you for me"

"But"

"No but" Lisa silences the blonde with a kiss. "Let's get together tonight, baby. I have wanted you for so long"

"I want that too" the blonde nods as she presses her head against Lisa's chest before lifting it back, giving Lisa a stern look. "But I don't want to do it with you while you are drunk like this"

Her statement kicks Lisa so hard that the Thai immediately slaps her both cheeks to sober up and stares at her wife idiotically. "I'm not drunk anymore" she says and Roseanne laughs softly as she kisses the Thai on her lips.

"You are still drunk"

"Of being in love with you?" Lisa asks before nodding, answering her own damn question. "I'll always be drunk of your love, Rosie"

"You're a nice talker. Let's just sleep her on the couch"

"Ouch" the Thai pouts as her wife sleeps on top of her, pale hands snaked around her waist. "No sexy time?"

"Tomorrow" the blonde grins. "When you're all sober because I want you to remember"

"I remember you always, Rosie" Lisa yawns and the blonde's heart flutters. "I know" she says. "I remember you too"

•••

Short update but here's a fluff 😸