Sunday

Jennie hits the mall in her black jeans, white sneakers and a pair of sunglasses

Jennie hits the mall in her black jeans, white sneakers and a pair of sunglasses. Her white t shirt glows against her tiny figure.

Behind her, two of her bodyguards tailing the famous vice president. They stroll at a distance, giving the girl a space to breathe but also a little close in case something is to happen.

People are flooding into the mall, Jennie notices since it's after all a Sunday. Heads turn to stare as she walks through the crowd aimlessly, not sure of where to hit. She is just boring.

Jisoo is having a meeting with her new investor and will only be joining Jennie for lunch in 2 hours. As she sighs having to stroll by herself in the big mall, her eyes fall on the figure of Chaeyoung who is also walking by herself.

Quickly, the vice president runs to greet Chaeyoung, her arms are all around the financial executive's waist.

Chaeyoung is startled but then falls in a laughter.

"Unnie, you sure scared the shit outta me"

"Did I?" Jennie flashes her infamous gummy smile.

Chaeyoung smiles and pinches Jennie's cute cheek. The vice president giggles adorably.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asks as they hold hands. "I'm actually a bit bored at home so I'm just, you know .... Trying to let my hair down a bit"

"Oh, in that case will you join me for lunch?"

"What? I'd love to" Chaeyoung nods gratefully. "But only if it's okay with you"

"Of course it's okay" Jennie rolls her eyes as she takes off the sunglasses. "I mean, it's just Jisoo and I. And Baby too, I don't know. I've ring her too many times but she hasn't picked up. Maybe still sleeping? That brat..." Her voice trails off as Chaeyoung chuckles at the nickname she has used to describe Lisa.

Baby.

Chaeyoung has heard that nickname before. In fact, she  has also seen Lisa's face when she is addressed like that by her Mamma, Jennie and Jisoo. She looks like a baby, so loving and so kind.

But Chaeyoung sighs heavily as she remembers the way Lisa had looked at her last night when their parents set them up for a marriage.

She looked like she would hate Chaeyoung forever. And the executive herself is still wondering why she is letting that look of Lisa stuck in her memory.

She doesn't care about that brat. She doesn't even like her. So, she doesn't give a fuck if that girl hates her for eternity. Chaeyoung can live with that. She is used to it already.

"Chae?" Jennie mumbles and Chaeyoung looks at her, a bit embarrassed. "What?" The executive asks shyly.

She knows Jennie must has been talking about something with her but she accidentally zoned out that she misses a big chunk of their conversation.