OWAM (2) Big Sister Little Sister 6

"It's not your fault, Lisa"

A deep and familiar voice chips in from the right side of the room. It's Jennie, of course. She wears a firm expression but her lips twist into a small smile as she sees her little sister awakes. A few hours ago, she almost lost that brat to alcohol. And Jennie has since sworn that she will never ever let anything or anyone hurts her little sister anymore.

"It's not your fault, Lisa" she repeats, maintaining the same deadpan tone and eye contact. For once Jisoo swears her wife looks like a bitch that is going to break everyone else into two. "Do you want me?" Jisoo mutters as she stands on her feet and brushes her lips lovingly against Jennie's. Her wife nods and Jisoo smiles sadly as she kisses Lisa a good bye and promises Jennie that she would be waiting by the door in case she needs her.

"Just" she pauses, staring into the petite woman's eyes. "Don't be too hard on her, Jen. She's still coping with the pain" Jennie nods but Jisoo is also aware of how hot tempered Jennie can be especially when it involves Lisa. But still, she knows the sisters need their time now so she steps backwards until her figure disappears behind the white, sturdy door.

"I was busy" the Thai starts to sob pathetically as she feels Jennie's soft hand squeezing hers. "And perhaps that made her sick of me"

"Being busy isn't the most concrete answer for her cheating" Jennie snaps.

"She cheats because she wants to, Lisa. Don't fucking tell me it's your fault just because you desperately want to cover hers"

"I'm not covering anything for her" Lisa yells. "I'm just, I don't know, unnie. I feel so stupid about wanting her back when all she does is just hurting me"

"Then let her fucking go" the cat - eyed insist. "I think that's for the best"

"But...but..." the Thai's voice trails off. She can't do this. She can't imagine a world without Rosie. The blonde has always been her beacon of shining hope and letting her go would be the most impossible thing to do.

But Jennie reads her sister like a book. Slowly, she pulls the brat into her hug. "I know it's hard" she whispers. "Trying to let go. But it'd be twice hard to keep her in when you know all she wants is just to go"

"But she promised me an always" Lisa cries on Jennie's shoulder. "She promised to love me, unnie. To never give up on me. On us. She promised to always be there for me and then suddenly, she's leaving. I don't understand. What about all the promises?"

"That's the thing about promise, baby" Jennie pulls apart as she stares into the dark brown eyes. "That it breaks too, no matter what"

"I'm hurt" Lisa holds her hand against her chest. "I'm fucking hurry, unnie"

"I know and that's why I'm here. I'm gonna make sure that no one will ever hurt you again, baby. Do you hear me?"

Lisa nods weakly though she can still feel fire licking from inside her ribcage. Her heart has been terribly broken that she isn't sure if she's capable of putting them back all in one piece again.

But she knows she has. Even though it hurts her like hell.

•••
Rosie sits on the couch back in their penthouse. She buries her face on her knees, one hand is fixed around the glass of wine.

She can't believe Lisa wanted to see someone else first thing when she awoke. What happened to her? Did she just replace her with that girl called Miyeon? Rosie is not sure. But all she knows right now is that she hates the closeness between Miyeon and Lisa.

Lisa is her wife. She is supposed to be just Rosie's.

Halfway into finishing the wine, she walks herself to the door as the doorbell rings and she is surprised to see Chanyeol standing there. He stares at Rosie with his glimmering eyes and for once Rosie swears his lips turn into a smirk.