Pub

Lisa's POV

"I have a thought"

"I have a thought"

I blurt to Jisoo unnie during out night out. She stares at me incredulously, like I have spit some horrible shit.

"Oh no!" She mutters, placing her glass of wine down on the table as she inspects me carefully.

"I've got a bad feeling about this" she flips a loose strand of hair behind her ear again before beckoning me to drop the TMI.

"I think I'm ready to have a child"

"Are you drunk?" she asks me seriously, squinting her eyes, leaning forward to smell my breath but retreats back once she smells nothing suspicious.

"Yah, unnie! I'm being serious"

"Lisa" she looks at me before raising her hand in the air, calling the waiter. A waitress in 20s arrives at our table looking dumbfounded.

"Can I have a glass of water please?"

"Pftt... Unnie. I'm not even drunk"

"Yeah you are right" Jisoo unnie nods, scanning her plate before grabbing her forsaken fork again.

"But you're tipsy"

"No, I'm not" I squeeze her hand and she gives me a wary look.

"You are" Jisoo unnie argues lazily as she picks on her food.

"No, just test me okay? I swear I'm sober"

"Fine" Jisoo unnie crosses her spoon and fork together at the side of the plate before licking her lower lip that's messy from the steak she's currently chewing.

"Hmmmm. What's 2 multiply by 2?"

"Easy beazy it's 4" I bat my eyelashes in victory at her.

Jisoo unnie doesn't look impress at all. Taking another bite of her food, she shots her second question, making my cheeks turning bright red in anger.

"If (0.2)x = 2 and log 2 = 0.3010, then the value of x to the nearest tenth is ?"

"Hey" I slap her hand. "That's not the type of question to ask your friend to make sure they're not sober. Even people who aren't drinking won't be able to answer that correctly"

"So you don't know?" Jisoo unnie smirks, pointing the fork at me. "Then you are drunk"

"For fuck sake, no. I'm completely sober, Kim"

"Ok, yeah. Kidding. Anyway why so soon about having kid?"

"Soon?" I can believe her tone when she asks me that. Rosie and I have been married for 2 and a half years already and I don't think that's too soon to have our little own bundle of joy now.

Or is it too soon?

"Yep" the pretty woman before me nods, stealing some of my food fresh from the untouched plate before me. "Ugh, the broccoli sucks" she sticks out her tongue to scrape the taste of the green thing from her mouth and sips the wine next to her twice.