The Bet

Jennie's POV

I really thought that she was going to be late again, the famous, scandalous President Lalisa Manoban

I really thought that she was going to be late again, the famous, scandalous President Lalisa Manoban. But screw my ass because the moment I step into the room alongside other directors, I spot her first thing in the meeting room, her eyes on the screen of her laptop; looking fucking prepared. 

 She greets me with a professional smile when we bump kisses on each other's cheeks. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen" she begins as she chairs the meeting. 

"So, today we will be discussing about our new venture with the Kim Corporation" she eyes Jisoo who sits next to me and focuses back on the document on the screen before us. 

We have been business partners since 10 years ago, when Jisoo decided to set up her own company than working with her family.

"As you all know that Kim Corporation is now expanding their business into entertainment world. So, after consulting with numerous numbers of directors and of course, my mother, the former President Manoban, we have agreed to continue showing our support to Kim Corporation by signing a bond that worth 100 million won to establish Kim Entertainment Limited"

A round of applause echoes in the room as Lisa beams a smile. "I would also take this moment to announce that the newly established Kim Entertainment Limited will be headed by Vice President, Jennie Kim with the help of Kim Corporation's CEO, Kim Jisoo"

Another round of applause. Next to me, Jisoo stands as she receives the bond from Lisa.

******************************************************

"Seriously, what the fuck is that?" Jisoo exclaims as there are only us three in the meeting room. Lisa shuts her laptop, looking at Jisoo before meeting my gaze, mouthing what.

"Don't what me, you Manoban" Jisoo wraps one arm around Lisa's neck and the other threatening to punch Lisa in the face. Lisa squeals, begging for my help.

"No, Jisoo is right. What the fuck was that, President Lalisa Manoban? I smirk as I toss her bang. She narrows her eyes at me, like she is going to hit me any seconds.

"Who are you?" Jisoo asks as she chokes Lisa playfully. "You're not our Lisa. The Lisa we know is an asshole"

"God, you two better stop this or I swear I'll smack you both once Jisoo releases me"

Jisoo gives no attention to the threat. She tickles Lisa on her funny bones and both of them end up laughing very hard.

I smile at them as I peek at the screen of my phone. "Uh, I've something coming up"

"What?" Jisoo blurts. "Did someone ask you out?"

"What? Honey don't be crazy" I say. "Since when did you become so jealous?"

"Unnie, I'd support you if you have found another jerk to be with than this crackhead Jisoo" Lisa jokes, earning a slap on the back from a jealous Jisoo.

I walk towards her, tiptoe to kiss her firmly on the lips. Lisa pretends like puking.

"Ew, do me a favor" the president says. "Tell me if you are to kiss so that I can look away"

"You're just jealous" Jisoo sticks her tongue out. "Because I can kiss my wife but you wife would never want to kiss you"

Oh, you should see Lisa's face when Jisoo says that.

Suddenly, her face changes. It grows darker with Jisoo's laughter.

"No, she will kiss me"

"Okay, I'll bet. If she kisses you, I'll let you ride my Aventador. But if she doesn't you owe me a month of lunch"

"You're gonna lose, Unnie" Lisa threatens.

"No, Lisa, you are the one who's going to lose"

"Ok, come on guys. Let's move on shall we?" I break their contacts and open the door, signaling them get their asses out with my thumb. 

"Unnie, you seriously have wasted your life in marrying Jisoo" Lisa teases as she kisses me at the door. Jisoo smacks her back again as she hears that, making Lisa winches her nose. 

"Well," I say eyeing Jisoo. "You could be right, you know, baby. But yeah, I wouldn't want to change anything" I say, leaning in to kiss Jisoo again full on her lips. My wife smiles in the kiss and pulls away only to lick her lips at Lisa. 

"You guys are fucking crazy"

"Oh yeah?" I look at her. "Seriously, what the fuck that I say about language? watch them when you are speaking to me. I'm your sister not your cheap ass hooker or friend"

Lisa laughs. "What about your own language towards me?"

"Well, fuck me. I'm the oldest here, Manoban. You're the youngest. Show some fucking respect"

"Alright. Sorry, unnie. I love you"

"Too late, I don't anymore"

"Did you ever?" Jisoo teases as we hug. I pretend to think about that question before turning my head to Lisa and then look at Jisoo again. "Come to think about it, I probably never did"

"YAH, UNNIE. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING"

"Hey, be nice" Jisoo laughs while pointing her finger at Lisa. "Don't say my wife is annoying"

"Ugh, I better go than stuck here listening to you morons" Lisa finally says as she jogs towards her private elevator where her secretary has been waiting. "See you later"