OWAM (2) Therapy

"So, you're saying she is weird?"

Jisoo asks Lisa as they decide to hangout during lunch.

"Absolutely"

The dark haired agrees. "I mean, she has multiple mood swings these days"

"And you are sure she is not pregnant?"

"What?" Lisa whines. "That's purely nonsense"

"What do you mean?"

"We actually haven't been that active ... now"

"What the fuck?" Jisoo grins. "God, what happens to Lalisa, Queen of Bed?"

"Hey" Lisa throws a punch at the Korean's arm. "I have a kid to take care of. And knowing Chaeyoung, she always sick. So, she needs extra care"

"But Rosie needs you too" Jisoo reminds.

"Trust me, I know" Lisa admits. Of course she knows that her wife needs her. But ever since Chaeyoung joins their family 10 years ago, Lisa decides that their child should be her first priority. Because after all, she's the only one that is biologically related to her.

However, it doesn't mean that the Thai has forgotten her wife. Of course she still loves Rosie as much as she did 10 years ago. And she is so sure that she loves her the same even in a million years.

"Maybe you should tell her" Jisoo finishes her meal before staring at her favorite best friend. "To stop being so jealous and that you love her still"

"She wouldn't talk to me" Lisa sighs as she draws her palm to her face. It has been long since she feels this low about herself. And it surprises her each time that Rosie has this power to make her doubt her whole existence.

"Take her to therapy" Jisoo suggests.

"Why. It's not like she's crazy"

"People go to therapy for many fucking reasons" Jisoo gives Lisa a dark look.

"I go to therapy too. Do I look like a fucking maniac to you?"

"You always do, Jisoo"

"Fuck" Jisoo laughs. "Anyway, I'm not kidding"

"Fine, I think I'll ask Nayeon to look for the right therapist later"

"Why would you ask her?" a smirk appears on Jisoo's face as Lisa stares.

"Maybe because I need to fucking find one?"

"Lol, you can ask me"

"No, thanks" Lisa rolls her eyes. "I'd rather not"

"No, I swear. This person is cool" Jisoo says as she hands Lisa a card.

Dr. Chanyeol Park. Stress Therapist.

"A dude?" Lisa frowns. "No. thanks fucking much, Kim Jisoo"

"Stop being so fucking jealous, Lisa. He's the best in this industry"

"But he's a guy and Rosie ... Rosie..." Lisa's word trails off.

"And Rosie is a what?"

"Rosie is mine"

"You have nothing to fear" the Korean girl utters as she flips her hair over one shoulder and grabs her phone from the table.

"If Rosie loves you and you love her. There's nothing to lose"

"Nothing?"

"Obviously" Jisoo nods. "If something happens, I'll personally fucking jump from Eiffel Tower"

Lisa doesn't know what she feels but deep down she fucking knows that Jisoo is right. Maybe Rosie does need a little therapy to wipe off the stress she has been building up. Maybe, Lisa convinces her heart and decides to ask Nayeon to book an appointment for her dear wife soon.

*VOTE AND COMMENTS*