OWAM (2) Unexpected

Lisa wakes up to a happy Rosie snuggling her nose against the skin of Lisa's neck. Sighing a little, she tightens the grip around her wife's waist.

"Morning, baby"

"Morning, love"

"I see someone's in a good mood today?"

"I always am"

Rosie's answer makes Lisa's heart flutters. "When you are around" she finishes before pressing her lips against the soft, pillow like lips of Lisa's.

"Well, thank you for that compliment but that ain't working today" the young president laughs as she rolls out of the bed and grabs her towel.

"I have an important meeting with the board of directors at 10 so you can't delay me, baby"

"Can't you just stay?" Rosie pouts and Lisa hates that blonde for a moment because she knows her pouting is irresistible.

But the Thai breathes in heavily and gives the blonde a firm look. "Don't do that, baby"

"Why?" an evil grin pops on Rosie's lips.

"You know I can't stand you pouting like that"

"Really?" her voice asks again, all in her mischievous manner.

"Yes. Don't do that. And remember, you have to pick up Chaeng at her school today"

"I remember, Love" Rosie says as she walks to the Thai and hugs her again. "Do you think I forget about it?"

"Obviously" Lisa rolls her eyes as she kisses the blonde tenderly on her lips before letting go.

"That's quick" Rosie frowns.

"Sorry, baby. I have to go" Lisa laughs as she disappears into the bathroom, leaving her frustrated wife behind.

•••

"I'm gonna go now, baby" Lisa says as she walks out of the room and puts on her heels. The pretty blonde appears seconds later, still in her pajamas that doesn't really shock Lisa.

"Ok. I love you" they kiss and Rosie doesn't let go until she makes Lisa promises her to not flirt with any pretty girls she sees in the office.

"Of course, baby" Lisa nods. "It's has always been you for me. Only you"

•••

Lisa parks her car at the basement of her office. It's half dark there with flickering lights here and there. Normally, the young president will park her car at her usual spot but since the place is currently under maintenance, she decides to park a bit far from the entrance.

"It's okay" she hums to herself as she grabs her bag. "Walking is nice too sometimes".

As she walks, suddenly she feels as if her whole world is swirling. She tries to think about what's happening but her head is telling her body to shut down the whole process. She collapses to the floor with a single thud.

Chanyeol smiles in victory as he throws the basketball bat into the driver seat. He quickly looks over his shoulders, jus to verify that there's only him there. Well, not exactly just him. But Lisa too.

"You really think I'm going to shut up and do nothing when you have my Roseanne, right?" He hisses between his teeth as he opens the trunk of his car and tosses an unconscious and bleeding Lisa into it.

"Well, Lisa. The game has just started"

•••