OWAM (2) Forever

The thing about falling in love is that, it makes your heart flutters every time you see that one teaches you about what love truly is. And Lisa exactly feels that when she wakes up to a heavy, heart wrenching hungover but everything seems to disappear behind her as her eyes fall on the calm figure of Rosie who is sleeping next to her with her arms firmly around Lisa's whole existence, like she is truly holding on to that Thai, not wanting to let go. 

A smile creeps into Lisa's face. Slowly, she runs the pad of her thumb on Rosie's jawline. She couldn't imagine how she almost lost that blonde after weeks ago after the storm hit their marriage. It hurt back then, hurt too much that Lisa almost thought of ending herself. But lucky her, their daughter was the only reason back then to keep clinging to dear life. Or otherwise, Lisa is sure she won't even have the chance to be like this with Rosie, again. 

This time the Thai promises to herself, that she would always trust her wife. And she would never do anything that will hurt the blonde. 

"Why are you glaring at me?"

Rosie asks as she slowly opens her eyes. She has been awakened for quite a while now, long before Lisa. But she didn't want to be the first to break the hug. Not, when she spent what looked like forever to get the Thai back in her arms. 

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" the Thai jokes. "Because of my hotness"

"You're so delusional" Rosie smiles as she nuzzles her nose into Lisa's neck, inhaling her sweet scent there. 

"Are you sober now?"

"I'm moderately functional" Lisa kisses her ear before running her hands up and down Rosie's back repeatedly. 

Her answer ignites small, soft chuckles from Rosie's throat. "I'll take that as a no"

"No" Lisa laughs against Rosie's head. "I'm serious. Everything feels good now, baby. It's always like that whenever I have you locked against me"

That shuts Rosie for a moment as she has her eyes feasting on the charming face of her wife. She has just woken up and her face seems a little bit swollen. Her eyes are small as she is still in hungover from last night but everything about her makes her so fucking cute in that moment. 

"I know I'm all pretty and gorgeous" Lisa teases. "But you don't have to stare at me like your eyes going to pop out of your head"

"Hey" Rosie hits the Thai on her shoulder. "I wasn't staring at you" 

"It's okay, baby" Lisa chuckles. "You've got a forever to stare at me. I won't mind"

Rosie laughs as she hugs the Thai again before sitting down comfortably on the bed. 

"Babyyyy" Lisa whines. "Don't go"

"You can be all clingy to me after this, okay? I need to make some breakfast for you"

"Okay" Lisa shuts her eyes before feeling a hard but soft thing hits her face. "Hey" she stares at the small pillow Rosie has thrown to her way. "What's that for?"

"Wake up" Rosie instructs. "And wash yourself. You can't go back to sleep like that unless you are all clean and smell good" 

"No, thanks. The water is cold and I don't need a shower anyway"

"You do" Rosie pulls the cover off Lisa. "You need one, honey"

"No"

"Yes. You smell like Vodka and cigarette and I don't like that"

"Oh, you didn't say that when we were cuddling just now"

"I was being considerate" Rosie rolls her eyes as she settles her hands on her hips. "Now, go honey"

"Fine" the Thai stands up as she grabs the towel from the edge of the bed and shuffles towards the bathroom. 

A smile pops on Rosie's face as her heart recognizes how wonderful things are going to be starting from here.

At last, she's getting her life back, the one with her family inside. And she couldn't be more happier than that. 

***

"Baby? Where are you? I'm done bathing"

Lisa calls from her bedroom as she slides some oversized sweater and a pair of black shorts.  She almost drifts back to sleep as the cold wind rushes against her skin but awakes only when the soft, fluffy like voice of Rosie echoes from the kitchen. 

"Coming, honey" she yells adorably from the kitchen

Lisa smiles. That blonde really knows how to make her heart melts like butter on a hot pan. 

Seconds later, the bedroom door clicks open, revealing her favorite blonde in her favorite hoodie. Her messy bun exceptionally makes her looks like an angel than a human she has always claimed to be. 

"I made your favorite chicken broth" she squeals happily as she makes a beeline for me. 

"Really?" I stare at her. 

"Obviously, honey" she replies playfully as she takes a seat at the edge of the bed. My head is still half dizzy even after bath but seeing Rosie here, all in nothing but Lisa's favorite hoodie and her favorite broth, it makes the pain Lisa has been feeling a little bit lighter. 

The Thai watches closely how the blonde scoops a spoonful of the broth and blows it until it turns appropriately cold and guides the spoon towards Lisa's mouth. Her eyes wait in a great deal anticipation as Rosie waits for Lisa's comment. 

"What?" the Thai laughs. 

"How does it taste?" 

"Nice"

"Just nice?"

"It's good"

"Just good?"

"God, Rosie" Lisa chuckles. "It tastes very good, baby. Everything" Lisa grabs her wife's hand and squeezes it lightly. "Everything you do to me, coming from your precious heart, guide by your pure love, it's good and I love it very very much. I won't even trade this broth for the world, Rosie"

"Oh, here you are" Rosie rolls her eyes. "The cheesy Manoban is back in town"

"Just tell you like me the most when I'm cheesy"

"No" Rosie wears her poker face. "You're super annoying when you do that"

"But you love this annoying" Lisa says in a voice full of aegyo. 

"Yes, I love this fool" the blonde pinches Lisa's cheek. "And I don't even know why"

"Because we are made for one another, baby" 

"Right" Rosie glows. "We are made for one another"

**votes and comments**