OWAM (2) The New Beginning

Lisa sits on the couch properly as she watches her only daughter playing her iPad all by herself. It has been three days that she is back at home, after some horrendous, suffocating weeks spent in the hospital and the Thai can't really put into words of how much she loves her life now. She has a cute daughter who loves her tremendously and a wife who never stops caring for her, no matter how stupid she would be at times. Her big sister, Jennie, who is always there to pick her up after a terrible fall and her best friend Jisoo; who after countless big fights with her; has never seemed to leave her side. If people ask Lisa if the Thai is happy now, she could really have a long conversation about it. Because whatever she feels right now in her chest; even the word happiness can't really justify it.

"Hey, love" Rosie whispers to her ear as she feels the blonde's arms wrapping her figure firm against hers. "Hey, baby" Lisa coos back, kissing Rosie's arm lightly. "I thought you were still sleeping" the blonde says as she breaks the hug and joins the Thai on the couch, her head slightly inclines against Lisa's crook of neck, her arms are crossed on her own tummy as she couldn't afford hurting Lisa. The doctor has warned them that the wound in Lisa's torso needs more time to recover so the love birds; no matter how much they love one another, have been sleeping apart. This frustrates Lisa who misses the blonde badly and needs her warmth against her own skin. But Rosie keeps telling her that the wait will be worth everything.

"It's alright" Lisa kisses the side of Rosie's face. "I saw you were busy in the kitchen. I didn't want to disturb you though"

Rosie flashes a smile at that thought. Well, her wife has always been the most thoughtful soul she has ever met in her entire life. Slowly, she moves her face until her lips catch Lisa but the kiss doesn't last long and when the blonde pulls back, she sees Lisa frowning. And she can't help but giggles. "Let's keep it child friendly" she whispers as she points at their daughter who is still playing with her iPad. Lisa sighs deeply but Rosie squeezes her hand and places a kiss on the Thai's jawline. "Patience" she whispers as she places Lisa's hand on her stomach and smiles a little as the Thai studies her face. "Good thing is coming"

"Like what?"

"You'll know"

Lisa is about to ask further when both of them hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Rosie grins as she hurries to the door. But soon as her eyes fall on the figure that's standing in front of her doorstep, she feels the urge to slap that person but stops abruptly as she hears Lisa asking from the living hall.

"Who is it, baby?"

Rosie bites her lower lip and swallows a bilee before muttering Nayeon under her breath.

"Come in" Lisa calls from the couch.But Nayeon stands still before the blonde. Her eyes are still fixed on Rosie's. She doesn't want to walk into the house unless the blonde asks her to because Nayeon is well informed about how hurt Rosie must be, knowing that Chanyeol is her brother and he has hurt the person Rosie loves the most in the whole wide world.

"I hope you are not deaf" Rosie mutters behind her gritted teeth. "Just come in"

"Thank you" Nayeon says before walking past the blonde with a bouquet of white lilies; Lisa's favorite.

"Hi, Lisa" the woman greets and Lisa beams a smile back in return as they formally bump their cheeks against one another. Rosie watches in great jealousy that she tells Lisa she'll be in the kitchen if the Thai needs her.

"I love you" Lisa says as her eyes cling to the blonde and her lips broaden into a smile as she sees how flushed Rosie gets.

"Anyway" Lisa focuses back on Nayeon. "It's been a long time, already"

"I know" Nayeon nods. "But the only reason why I'm here today, is because I want to apologize for whatever that my brother has done to you" the brunette stops as she stiffles a sob. "What he did was wrong and I can't forgive myself if anything  fatal happened to you at that moment"

"It's okay" Lisa touches her hand, to ease the brunette. "It's not your fault, Nayeon. And you don't have to apologize for it"

"But he's my brother. And I feel like ..."

"That's it. He's your brother. He's not you, Nayeon. And you are not responsible for every shit that he has done"

"God" Nayeon presses a smile with tears in her eyes. "I bet how heaven it is for Rosie to fall for someone like you; knowing how much pure your heart is, Lisa"

"Don't be sad" Lisa grins. "Someday, you'll find someone who is better than me, Nayeon. Who can always love you no matter what"

"I wish that would be true"

"It will be" Lisa assures her. "One fine day when you don't expect anything, and you'll find yourself somewhere you deeply belong, with someone who would mean the world to you"

They are quiet for a moment until Rosie walks in with two mugs of drinks. A tea for her wife and coffee for the whore she dislikes.

"Love?" She breaks the silence as she puts the mug before Lisa and the Thai grabs her hand before she can walk away. "Stay" she insists and Rosie does, with a smile.

"Oh" Nayeon says after a moment of watching Lisa and Rosie who are still deeply in love with one another. "I've got good news. The police has captured Chanyeol in Busan and they said it clearly that since it's an attempted murder, he'll be no granted access to enter the court and deny the case. He'll however be sent straight behind the bars for good, I think"

Rosie drops her jaws apart before turning her head to view Lisa. "Did you hear that, love?"

"I did" Lisa nods.

"God, I'm so happy, Lisa" the blonde says as she kisses her wife. She doesn't care if she sees Nayeon sitting there, eyeing Lisa closely. She doesn't care. It's just her and her wife now.

"At least they won't be anyone who's going to hurt us anymore" Lisa says between the kiss and Rosie nods. She knows that's the truth and Rosie couldn't help but to grin.

Jennie and Jisoo come over that night with their daughter for dinner. As the kids are off to play in the room, Jisoo starts about how Jennie and her are currently trying for the second child. "I mean, it's taking a shitload of effort" Jisoo takes a sip of her wine as she eyes Lisa. "She wants a daughter too, I mean that's out my control isn't it?"

"It isn't that hard" Jennie scowls. "And plus because I want my baby to grow up having a baby sister. That'd be pretty cool"

"What if the baby sister turns out to be like Lisa?" Jisoo points out.

"A brat" she adds and the Thai kicks her shin under the table. "Stop it, Jisoo"

"I was only telling the truth," the Korean smirks.

"Anyway, it's good knowing you are given chance, Jisoo" Lisa pouts as she eyes Rosie who is busy chatting with her sister. "Rosie wouldn't even let me near her"

"Hey" the blonde pinches Lisa's cheek. "It's for your own good too. Remember what the doctor said?"

"Who cares?" Lisa whines. "He doesn't have a hot wife. So, he can speak about no sex all the time"

"Really?" Jisoo gaps. "He said no sex?"

"It's acceptable" Jennie presses her lips. "Lisa has a punctured lung and 3 deadly shots. Just let her body recovers first before she does anything stupid in the room"

"Anyway" Lisa clears her throat. "I think I want a second child too. It'd be amazing, isn't it"

"I bet" Jisoo nods. Jennie on the other half, curls her fingers around the glass of her wine, her eyes studying Rosie. "So, Rosie...."

"No" the blonde replies. "I mean, do you guys want to eat some more?"

"No" Lisa and Jisoo reply. "We'd like to talk all night long"

*votes and comments*