Kim - Park Manoban

Chaeyoung's POV

"I need to go to the ladies"

I tell Lisa soon as we step into the freezing airport. She nods as I pass her the handbag but then yanks my arm strongly as I am about to walk away.

"What?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow up.

"You can't leave without letting me hug you first" she pouts and I can't help but to laugh at her childish antic.

"Fine. You're so clingy, Lili"

"Be quick" she mouths as I turn my head to stare at her again. "Cuz I might miss you so"

"Fine" I roll my eyes while laughing at her.

•••

"I'm back"

I say, taking the handbag from her hand. Lisa stares at me genuinely for a while before beaming idiotically.

"What?"

"Your hand"

"Yes?" I look down, to see my hand against hers.

"What's wrong with my hand?" I ask.

"I like the way your hand fits in mine" she tells and immediately, I feel the rush of adrenaline under my skin, all the way up to sting my cheeks.

"Gosh" I look away as her brown eyes are staring at me. "You always make me blush so damn much"

"What to do?" she begins as she drags me to the waiting hall. "If you are not so busy making me fall harder for you each day, I might stop making you blush like an idiot"

•••

"Lili!"

I call her name but she ignores me. We are sitting on the bench, waiting for this mysterious figure she wants me to see really badly.

But it has been a good 20 minutes and instead of waiting like a normal person would, she decides that it's best to nuzzle her nose against the side of my face, teasing me with tons of her sloppy kisses.

"Lili!"

I call again, a bit harder this time as people are watching us.

"What?" she finally answers lazily.

"People are looking at us"

She turns her head to observe.

"I don't see anyone" she answers before tilting her head to kiss me again.

"That's not funny!" I slap her thigh.

"My eyes are only for you, Park Chaeyoung" she winks and sending me only in a deeper shade of embarrassment.

"Oh, look at my sweet wife. She's blushing like a rose! Cmere my Rosie. My baby chipmunk! I love you baby chipmunk"

She starts to play with my cheeks, teasing me with her fingers before a slap finds its way to the back of Lisa's head and I gasp as her eyes turn dark.

Whoever that person might be, she should really run.

"Don't say to me you're planning to make out in airport" the voice says sarcastically.

"Oh, really Lisa? That sounds fun" another voice follows. I look up and immediately smile. It's Jennie and Jisoo unnie!

"Unnie!" I scream as I stand on my feet, quickly letting the cat eyed lady to fall into my embrace. "I missed you so much, unnie!"

"I missed you too" she says excitedly. "How are you? I hope my asshole over here didn't trouble you much" she glares dangerously at Lisa who's still rubbing the back of her head.

"Unnie, seriously that hurts"

"Well, that's what you got after harassing my innocent sister - in - law in public space like this"

"Innocent?" Lisa's eyes grow wide.

"Please, unnie. That's the worst lie I have heard ever about Rosie"

"Stop it" I elbow her stomach and Lisa laughs.

"Kidding, baby. I love you so much" she kisses me and I kiss her back. "I love you too"

"Ugh, I hate seeing to much love in the air" Jisoo complaints as she yawns. "Let's just go back and take a nap"

"Just because you're not good to your wife like I do to mine, doesn't mean you can go around criticizing me"

"Eww, what the fuck? I'm good to Jennie. Just ask her"

"Apart from behaving like a complete child most of the time" Jennie sighs, rolling her eyes before laughing endlessly as she clings to Jisoo's arm; "she's quite a nice and decent person"

"I don't buy that shit" Lisa puffs her cheeks before snaking her arms around my waist. "My Rosie is better than your Jisoo"

"Let's not compare wives" I say after a moment, siding with Jennie unnie who is pinching the bridge of her nose as Lisa and Jisoo start getting on each other's nerves.

"And let's go back to the hotel" Jennie unnie suggests as she holds Jisoo unnie's hand.

"You're lucky this time, Manoban" Jisoo unnie mutters as she locks her eyes teasingly at Lisa.

I grab her hand that is slowly turning into a fist.

"Lili" I kiss her cheek. "Please don't do anything stupid"

"I won't" Lisa groans. "But I can't help it if she keeps pushing my buttons"

"Do it for me, honey" I say before fitting my lips against hers without an incoming warning.

Lisa looks completely dumbstruck when I pull back from the kiss. Her face is slightly red at the sudden contact of our lips.

"How's that for a kiss?" I whisper, resting my forehead against her until our noses touch.

"Mmmm... You're warm" she smirks.

"I know" I say as I draw my face from her and start to walk towards the car where Jennie and Jisoo unnie have been waiting impatiently.

"Waittt, ROSIEEE" Lisa whines, catching my pace.

"What's wrong?" I look at her as her finger touches her red lips.

"My lips" she pouts.

"Yeah?"

"They are cold! Warm them back, Rosie!!"

Jennie unnie squeals in the car with a big, fat grin on her face. Jisoo unnie is acting like she's about to puke.

But I stand there with this big smile on my face as I cup her left cheek.

"You want me to warm them?" I ask and Lisa nods.

"Fine" I say before tugging my lips against her. Her hand finds a way to my nape and within seconds, the slow kiss turns into a steamy one.

"Hello horny asses" Jisoo unnie hollers. "Before any of you starts jumping on each other, just drive Jennie and I back to the hotel. We are very tired now"

"Let's go now" I saw to her as we kiss one last time. "Yeah" Lisa says, breathlessly as she opens the door for me.

"Baby?" She calls as she laces her fingers with mine on my thigh.

"I'm crazy for you"

"I know, Lili. You always are"

**please vote and comments :)**