Us (Part 2)

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I wake up with a terrible headache on the couch. As I sit down, I cup my head with my palm, trying to massage it for a moment. "God, fuck" I curse myself as I remember how heavy I drank last night.

My back hurts from sleeping on the couch, my feet couldn't stand my weight when I try to stand and I feel utterly like shit sitting there.

"Did you enjoy it?" Rosie asks she stands against the doorframe with a teasing smile. I roll my eyes at her, as my head keeps throbbing.

"Well, I would pity you in this state" she mutters as she draws closer to the couch where I lay my back on.

"But it serves you right. You went out with Jisoo unnie without telling me a single thing and had me worried sick about where you were last night"

"You were worried?" I ask, smirking before winching as she throws a pillow straight to my face. "And that's hurt, Rosie Posie"

"Of course I were" she defends herself as she sits next to my lying state.

"You are my wife, remember and I ...."

"What?" I ask.

"I love you" she mutters, blushing at the statement.

"Well, I love you too my chipmunk"

"Don't you have a better, sweet nickname for your pretty wife?" she frowns at the name chipmunk.

I laugh and it makes my head feels good for a moment as I don't really pay attention to the pain I'm feeling.

"I already have. Rosie Posie is a cute nickname"

"Well, it makes me sound like a best friend than a best wife"

"Than I'll call you my boo"

"Boo it is" she leans in, finding it awkward of either to kiss me first or to let me make the first move. I lean in, and she stares at me enthusiastically as she shuts her eyes, waiting for the kiss to happen. It's our first kiss anyway.

10 seconds of waiting and she opens her eyes with dissatisfaction.

"Why didn't you kiss me?"

"Well, darling, I'm sick" I say, grabbing her hand instead. "I don't want you to get sick too"

"Arghh, this is sexually dissappointing" she mutters. "But... but. ... can we hug?" she asks adorably and I find it hard to reject her request.

I nod and she joins me on the couch, her head finding its way on top of my chest while her hands around my waist.

"Lili?"

"Hmm?"

"How do I hug?" she tilts her head to gaze at me.