OWAM (3) Office and eavesdropping

Roseanne rolls on the bed, uncomfortable by the fact that Lisa refuses to share a bed with her these few days after the blonde failed to attend the Gala organized by the famous Manoban Inc.

Her mind wanders to Lisa's distant behavior that she starts to notice by now. How the Thai never speaks to her again unless it's really necessary for her to do so, how the Thai always leaves earlier and earlier for office, not caring enough to wake her up or plants a kiss on her cheek like she always did before. Or how the Thai has never looked at her the way she used to.

Of course, she has talked to Jennie and Jisoo. But while Jisoo is trying to be neutral about not picking up sides, Jennie has always been known to pick Lisa's even when she keeps insisting that she is not.

But who is there to kid? Jennie loves Lisa. She's the only living family that she has and it would be really logical for everyone else to comprehend that she is always there to protect Lisa, especially when the woman is not there to defend herself.

"She's just busy"

Jennie sighs as she leans forward and wraps her forefinger and thumb around the handle of a fancy cup before slowly bringing it to her lips.

The wonderful scent of Earl Grey fills her nostrils. "You don't have to worry much, Rosie Posie" she adds after a sip or two and Roseanne looks at her doubtfully.

"You can say that because she loves you" she points out which Jennie responds with a snarl.

"What do you mean?" the vice president asks, her voice a little bit firmer than she should, and next to her, Jisoo runs her hand on her wife's thigh, trying to soothe her down.

"Calm down" Jisoo whispers along with the small gestures on the small thigh.

Jennie rolls her eyes as she presses her lips together and after what feels like a second of collecting herself together, she looks at her sister-in-law through her lashes.

"If you want me to talk to her, then I will talk to her," the vice-president says and Roseanne drops her face into her palms, shaking her head.

"It's not that that I want" she sighs which causes Jennie and Jisoo to frown even more.

"Honey, you gotta be straight to the point or I won't understand" Jennie reminds her and when Roseanne retracts her hands from her face, streaks of tears already fall down her cheeks.

"I want her back"

"She is there"

"But I lost her"

"You don't lose her" Jennie arches her left eyebrow high. "She has been losing you!"

"How on Earth is that even logical?" Roseanne fires. "I have always been there! For the kids, running the errands for her. Always for her"

"Maybe she needs you" Jennie chides. "Like the old you who used to care"

"I didn't expect this to come out of your mouth, unnie" Roseanne shakes her head as she crosses her legs. "This is stupid. I hate this. I care about her. I love her"

"If you love her that much" Jisoo looks at Roseanne. "I guess you just have to tell her. There's no doubt that Lisa is an asshole sometimes. And she needs a constant remind that you want her in your life"

"Alright" Roseanne breathes out, collecting her stuff from the coffee table. "Pleasure talking to you. I'm gonna go home now"

"Really, Rosie" Jennie mumbles. "I'm not picking sides. You are like a sister to me too but you can't blame my Lili to act up when you have been nothing but a stranger in her bed for quite sometime now"