Fix

Chaeyoung's POV

I put on my lip gloss

I put on my lip gloss. It's the strawberry flavor, Lisa's favorite. As I spray some perfume, I stand before the mirror, trying to look at myself. I look the same. My hair is still in Lisa's favorite color, my clothes aren't really that revealing because she hates me revealing what she claims meant to be only hers to see. 

Altogether, I look like the same Chaeyoung she used to love, 2 years ago. 

But I can't say the same of her, can I?

I grab my phone from the nightstand and hurry to get down to the lobby where the driver has been waiting. We exchange smiles before I pop into the back seat of the blue metallic Royce. 

"We are here" the driver announces lightly as the car stops before the office. I nod slightly before walking out of the car and into the building. 

There's her picture, greeting me with a smile when I approach the administration counter. 

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Manoban" one lady greets. I am a bit taken aback that she knows me. Well, I haven't been to Lisa's office a lot. So yeah, I don't expect anyone to know me. 

"I want to see my wife" I say politely. "Sure. It's the left elevator" the lady says, pointing at the private elevator that springs straight to the highest floor. 

I thank her before walking towards the elevator and click the button. The door springs open and I get in as it shuts automatically. 

I can feel my heart beating loudly in my throat as the elevator springs open once it hits the highest floor.

It's alright Chae. You're here anyway. 

I whisper to myself. 

Just get into the damn office and asks her why

Yes, I nod before marching towards the office, only to be stopped by her private secretary. 

"I'm sorry" the woman replies, putting on a straight face. 

"But President Manoban is not available for any appointment today"

"I'm not some goddamned client" I scowl. "I'm her wife for god's sake"

"I know" the secretary explains. "But she has requested a time to be alone"

"Well she has had that too much" I dig my heel as I walk into the room, startling Lisa who is currently talking on the phone. 

Eyeing me, then at her private secretary who stands a step behind, she clings to her phone like she is talking to someone important and tells her secretary to leave both of us in the room. 

"I'll text you later" Lisa tells into the phone. "If things are not going right, just call, alright?" 

She seems deeply concern with whoever she's engaging on  the line.