OWAM (2) Black

"Roseanne" he chuckles darkly. 

"I want Roseanne" he adds, his eyes are black and wide, all light up in anger against Lisa. 

But the Thai just sits there on the floor, with bruises all over her body but a laughter escapes her throat. "God" she says after the laugh dies. "I can't believe how unreal you are, son of a bitch"

"What do you mean?"

"Even if I give up Roseanne for you, do you think you are what she wants? What she looks for in this world? Because the way I see it, there's only a person she wants to be it. And it has always been me, Chanyeol fucking Park. It has always been me. No matter what"

"I seriously don't know what she sees in you" the guys hisses, ready to inject more venom when Lisa interjects her with a furious look. "It doesn't matter what you see in me. It doesn't matter how the world views me. What matters is the way her heart beats for me, the way it wouldn't for others and I'm grateful for that. I'm forever grateful for that, if you ask me"

Chanyeol freezes in his place. A gun in his hand as he stares at the Thai who's bleeding from the wound at the back of her head. 

"You don't deserve her" he says, as a matter of fact in which the Thai undeniably finds herself agreeing. 

"You think I don't deserve her, that's right. That's right, Chanyeol. I don't fucking deserve Roseanne Park or Park Chaeyoung or whatever the heck people call her. I don't deserve her at all. She's all this perfect human who God has made mine without me even realizing it in the first place. I was clueless before she walked into my life and slapped some fucking senses into my head. I was just a little brat who toyed with people's feelings and broke their hearts; making them believe that love didn't even exist. But then when she jumped into my life at the most unexpected moment, I felt I changed, Chanyeol. Totally. She made me wanted to be the best version of myself. She made me wanted to believe that maybe, love did exist and I could be happy, settling down, starting a family. And yeah, everything I never imagined I would have, I found them all with her. We found homes in each other and started building our family. And I can best say, Roseanne, out of all people - she makes me the happiest. And I still remember the day she gave birth to our daughter; her face when she cried the first time she saw our baby; it is all engraved in my mind. And I wouldn't trade her for anything, Chanyeol. Not even for another life if you are to spare me. Because giving her up would kill me and I would rather you kill me than I have to watch me killing myself"

Chanyeol presses her lips together. The gun drops to his side as he starts to fight his tears. 

"You don't know" he says between the sobs. "How it feels to be unloved"

"Of course I know" Lisa consoles. "Growing up, my mom always preferred my sister because she believed Jennie was always way too perfect than I was. So, all her love, all her attention was Jennie's. I had to tell myself every time before I went to sleep, that I was somehow worthy too, but then when you have been living inside a toxic situation, you know you can never be positive anymore because every time you try to, the feeling isn't authentic and I hate that. That's why, I started to act up. I gave my mom a hell to deal with because I wanted her to notice me. I wanted her attention to also be on me rather than on my sister. But my mom; she didn't see me that way. She told me to collect myself together, because she ain't going to collect myself for me. So I ignored her and started to act like a brat I was; only for her to do one thing I am glad she did; to marry me to the only woman who has ever held my heart in the first place, and never since - let go of it" 

"But I love her, Lisa" Chanyeol cries as he sinks to his feet. The gun is still dangerously sits to his left. Taking a deep breath, Lisa tries to talk to the man before her. She is not scared, of course she is not. She just needs to see Rosie and Chaeyoung one more time before anything happens. 

Just one last time.

"I know you love her, man. But this is heart we are talking about" the Thai mutters softly. 

"Our hearts - they choose who they want to spend their forever with. And I can't blame you if you love Roseanne that much. But the thing is that, she doesn't love you back"

"BECAUSE YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" Chanyeol yells as he takes the gun and points it at the Thai's face. "BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MARRIED HER"

"Even if she marries you" Lisa sighs, spitting blood from her mouth. She is getting weaker, she knows and it must be to the loss of blood that keeps drippling from the back of her head like a broken tap. 

"How'd you live your life? Knowing your wife next to you is deeply in love with someone else?"

"I don't care" Chanyeol shakes his head. "I need to get rid of you first. Yes. You should die"

"Listen, even if I die,  Roseanne wouldn't choose you"

"Bitch" Chanyeol laughs. "It's not about you. It's about her"

"Which part of my sentence that you don't understand?" Lisa asks but before she could add any details to the sentence, the loud bang from the gun makes her yells. 

The bullet hits her torso and the pain in so excruciating that Lisa has to bite her lower lip from sobbing.

"Painful, isn't it" he asks as he fires another bullet at the Thai. This time it hits Lisa's arm. More blood is pulling around the already weak Thai.

"It is" Lisa mutters as blood starts to stain her teeth. "But still, I won't give up my wife for you. Not now, not ever"

Chanyeol laughs amusingly before rests the tip of the gun to Lisa's head, her forefinger rests on the trigger.

"Good bye, Lisa" he laughs as he pulls the trigger.

And suddenly, Lisa feels her whole world turns black. And the only thing she hears is her own weak heartbeats as her body hits the ground that is wet with her own blood.

*Can I get 30 votes and some comments before we move to the next chapter?* 😋😋