Big Sister, Little Sister (part 4)

Lisa's POV.

I'm late for the meeting with the board of directors. Luckily, Jennie jumps into my position. She's in the mid of explaining some random plans our company has come out with when I walk in, half blushing at my lateness.

"It's alright" she mutters without looking at me. "We barely begin anyway"

I nod and take my seat. 30 minutes finally passed without me sleeping at the soft explanation of Jennie's voice.

When others start to march out of the room, I tilt my head to the left, seeing Jennie who is still talking to her private secretary.

"Unnie..." I call but Jennie decides to play a deaf ear. This bitch is still angry with me, especially after what that has happened yesterday. I call her again but she still acts like she is not listening.

Her secretary lifts her face to stare at me only to fall into a completely awkward smile. And I feel sorry for her.

"Vice President Jennie Kim" I call and finally she looks at me, lacing her fingers together. "I want to talk to you"

"About what? President Manobal. I'm sorry my plate is plenty full, mind if we talk on other day?"

"No" I say firmly, putting on my resting bitch face. "I want to talk to you now. And since I'm your superior, you listen to me"

"Very well" Jennie straightens her body posture. "Soo Jin, you may leave"

"Alright Vice President Kim" her secretary says before bowing her head slightly towards both of us and hurries to walk away, shutting the door behind her.

"Unnie!" I shriek as I run towards her, launching my body against her. She yells, pushing me away but I hug her harder.

"Unnie, I'm so sorry that I made you cried last night" I whisper to her when we are locked in the hug. She stops struggling once she hears that. So I'm assuming that's what she wants me to say actually.

"I'm so sorry that I'm stupid and ignorant. That I always do nothing except be the black sheep of our family. I'm so sorry, unnie. I hope you might find it in your heart to forgive me"

"I'm sorry that I fucked everything. I'm sorry that I always go against you and make you mad. I'm truly sorry. I won't do it again, unnie"

There's a moment of silence between us. But not for too long. "Lisa, baby. You know I always want the best for you"

"I know" I say, adjusting my breath. "I'm sorry for being an idiot"

"You are an idiot" she smiles, kissing me on my nose. "But my  idiot"

"Are we alright then?"

"About Chaeyoung" she mumbles.

"What about her?"

"I just want you to be happy, you know. And I know that maybe, you can start be happy with her..."

"She hates me now" I say. "Like she hated me before. But I think more now since all the negative coverage of me being in a scandal with Somi"

"Just hear me out, okay?" Jennie unnie  touches my hand and takes a deep breath.

"Why don't you just start knowing her back? Like really, start from scratch" her eyes are fixed on me and as she continues to speak, I notice how pretty my unnie really is.

"And if you really really really can't stand her, I'd personally ask her to divorce you and make sure to fucking propose that whore of yours to be your legally wed wife"

So I have to be her friend first?
It won't be easy. She hates me already.
But I think I gotta try.
At least right?

"Okay" I say and it earns me Jennie's gummy smile. She hugs me tenderly before kissing me on my chin.

"You know baby? We fight a lot but I am sure I do love you a lot too"

"Me too. I love you"

"Well, that's enough drama for today" Jennie unnie says as she stands on her feet. "I have a lunch date with Jisoo at the regular spot. So, if you wan to tail us, you may"

"Umm... No thank. I think I have another plan"

"Alright" she opens the door. "See you when I see you again, baby sister"