Us (Part 3)

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeyoung's POV

We arrive home after a long day spent at the supermarket. I ask Lisa to lift up some of the stuff we have bought and she rolls her eyes incredulously at me.

"Now, why would I do that?"

"Do what?" I question her back.

"Why would you ask me to lift up the shopping bags? They are heavy and my hands are hurting"

She points at the bags I have handed for her.

God, this brat is going to test my level of patience again. I know we have just made up again to one another after a few months but that's the thing about us. We quickly find a way to involve in small arguments like this.

"Because baby" I smile at her painfully as I hand the plastics. "These goods are not going to fly into our home by themselves"

"But they are heavy" Lisa protests.

"And your point? Hey, I'm lifting half of them too" I say, showing her my plastics so that it would make her feel a little better at the thought of lifting the groceries.

Negotiating with her again would definitely drive me up to the wall so I put the plastics that she is supposed to lift on the ground and lock the car.

The next thing I know as I'm clicking the button of the private elevator is her panting voice.

"Waaaaaitttt for me"

I laugh. She's always so dramatic.

But I love her.

"They are not so heavy, right?" I ask her as the elevator shuts on its own.

"I'm not talking to you, Rosie" she sulks.

"Ok" I say flatly, challenging her. "Let's see how long you can last without talking to me"

"Fine" she replies.

"Oh, baby. You know you are going to lose" I tease and she looks at me with a bitchy smirk.

"But you know I'll fight"

Lisa's POV

I take a shower and decide to confine myself within the spacious bedroom. I don't want to be near Rosie because I know I wouldn't last for a second of not talking to her whenever I see her around. That's why for the past few months, I rarely came back home. Because I didn't want to be around her, knowing damn well she'd bring me to my knees.

But like an annoying wife she has always been, she sticks her head out behind the half shut door, grinning evilly.

"Won't you come out?" she asks casually but I smell something fishy in her tone. Suddenly, she smirks. "Oh, I forgot. My wife isn't talking to me. Good. That means I can finish her dinner too!"