OWAM (2) First

*SURPRISE BITCHES*

Rosie walks into the white clinic with a tedious look. She is not sure what Lisa wants her to do her since she has told her many times that she doesn't need to see a therapist and all she needs is probably just a time alone. But her wife keeps asking her to at least attend the first session and if Rosie is not happy, then Lisa will gladly ask her to quit.

And that's basically what Rosie wants. She just wants to finish this stupid session quickly so that she can go back and be really unhappy with the way her life is. Come to think of, she has a happy home, a stable marriage, a loving wife and a very cute daughter but her heart keeps telling her that those are not what she precisely wants in life.

And she is baffled.

Of which one to follows.

Because as her heart tells her to always go, her mind coaxes her to always stay. And Rosie finds herself to always be torn apart between these two choices.

"Mrs. Roseanna Park - Manoban?"

A nurse with a friendly face calls her name.

"Me"

She answers. Short and flat. The nurse directs Rosie to the first room where a handsome doctor awaits.

His brownish plaque on the table yells the name Dr. Chanyeol Park.

 Chanyeol Park

"Hello, Mrs. Park - Manoban" he says charmingly as he extends his hand warmly towards Rosie. The blonde stares at the doctor for a moment before deciding that it's just a fucking handshake.

"My name is ..."

"I know" Rosie snaps. "I need not to be reminded"

"Fine" Dr. Chanyeol smiles. His eyes are already clung to Rosie's pretty brown eyes and her pinkish lips. For a moment, he catches himself imagining how soft the lips might be if he bumps his against hers.

But the sound of Rosie's fake coughing wakes Dr. Chanyeol Park from his gaze.

"So" the doctor starts as he reaches for a paper and a pen.

"Are you married?"

"Isn't that obvious?" Rosie scowls. "I've got a Mrs. in my name"

"Sorry" Dr. Chanyeol flashes his charming smile, hoping it gets somewhere near to Rosie's heart.

"I'm just trying to be friendly"

"I'm sorry" Rosie shuts her eyes. "I'm just not used talking to someone who isn't my wife"

"You have a wife?"

"Yes" Rosie sighs.

"Do you love her?"

"What does that have to do with our therapy?" Rosie scowls.

"Well, maybe..." Dr. Chanyeol looks at Rosie with hope in his eyes.