Us Now

Lisa's POV

I hit my usual spot on the couch when Jennie and Jisoo go back. I don't want to think about anything else. It's already terrible enough that I was mad at Rosie for no solid reason. I am not going to fight her again. I can't even if I have to.

I love her. A lot.

Chaeyoung's POV

I wake up to find the spot next to my shoulder empty. I wonder where she is.

Is Lisa still mad for my over reaction last night?

I am not sure what I am going to do if she still is.

Dealing with a sulking Lisa is never a breeze. I don't know if I ever have the energy to put up with her childish antics.

But soon as I walk out of the room, my heart melts at the sight of my pretty dark haired, sleeping on the couch.

She seems calm and hot at the same time, that I cannot stop myself from walking towards her direction and lies comfortably on top of her.

I guess she stirs awakes, because her arms  quickly sealed around my waist.

"Baby" she starts and I let her be.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay" I reply. "My fault too"

"I love you" she mumbles sleepily. "I love you a lot. Like really a lot"

"I love you too, Lisa. But I'm scared"

"Why?" she looks at me with sleepy eyes.

"Because you don't love us as much as we love you"

"Us?" she frowns. "What do you mean?"

I look at her as I take a deep breath. Slowly, I sit on top of her and guide her soft hand towards my tummy. I let her hold it for a second.

"Oh" she sighs. "You're hungry? Ugh, wait let me stretch up first before I go and cook you something"

"LISA!" I slap her chest.

"What, baby?" she stares at me incredulously. "Do you prefer takeaway?"

"No, love. God. Why are you so thick?" I run my palm against my face, trying to calm my heartbeats. Seriously, she's going to make me get a heart attack someday.

"Love, please" I tell her as I cup her hand against my tummy for a moment.

"Do you know it yet?" I ask and she gives me the blank face.

"Fun fact, I'm pregnant" I tell.

"HOLY SHIT! ROSIE! HOLY SHIT. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

Lisa asks as she quickly sits down on the couch. Her face is so bright, I swear I have never seen her that happy.

"BABY, ARE YOU SERIOUS?" she asks, her hand is still pressed against my tummy.

"Yes, I am" I smile as tears already in my eyes.

"I am serious, love"

"God, Rosie" she exhales. "God, you don't know how much happy I am right now" she says as she turns to look at me, a grin spreads all over her face.

"God, Rosie. You make me the best person in the world today"

"I'm glad you like it" I hug her.

"Like it? Are you nuts? I love it Rosie. I can't believe that we are having our own family"

"But..." my voice trails off as Lisa cups my cheeks looking shocked like hell.