Marriage (Part 2)

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeyoung's POV

I think she falls asleep right away after she hits the couch. I don't blame her. It has been a long day for both of us.

I am not sure where she had been before she shuffled into the room but I heard Jennie unnie's voice earlier before Lisa got into the room. So, Lisa must be third wheeling the couple. What a baby she is.

I tiptoe to her side when I am sure she is fully asleep. I don't want to be caught red-handed in showing her a little bit of love during our first night together as a married couple.

First night? Wow, I don't think that will ever happen to both of us. Maybe to Lisa, when she's with her mistress but to me, I would always be the lonely soul stuck in a marriage.

It's getting colder by now. I check the time. It's somewhere near 2 in the morning. Lisa doesn't have any proper blanket covering her body. So quietly, I rummage through her wardrobe and manage to find one.

It's a little worn but comes with a small tag written Baby at the corner. I cannot hide my smile. That's too cute, even when I am currently mad at her for this whole messed up situation.

I spread the cover all around her figure, making sure to tuck it nicely so that the cover won't slip off her skeletal body when she tosses around on the couch.

Lisa looks pretty like always. Even right now when she is sleeping. Her black hair run loose over her forehead, her hands; they curl around this pink rabbit plushie.

I laugh a little witnessing that. Who will ever think that a hot woman like her will sleep at night with arms around a stupid, cute plushie like that?

God, her lips. I see them. I have always wanted them but yesterday when she broke the news to me, I suddenly realize that they are not for me. So I probably will have to stay here, hoping I would be able to stop myself from wanting them more on mine.

I must have stared at her for a long time, because next thing I know, I am yawning like a child. Slowly, without waking her up, I leave her side and climb up the bed.

I feel bad seeing her sleeping all by herself over there but I can't stand to be on the same bed with her, knowing damn well her heart beats for someone else that is not me.

I take a deep breath, shut my eyes and counting moments until I fall asleep with Lisa living rent free on my mind.