OWAM (3) Suzy

Lisa stares at Suzy. Then at the pictures on the coffee table. She sighs as she studies them briefly before crossing her legs in total rage.

Before her, Suzy wears a smirk. "You can't tell her that night didn't happen Lisa"

"Well, it never happened" Lisa hisses, trying to keep her voice low in case someone decides to barge in. And by someone, she's referring to Jennie, her big sister because that petite vice president isn't well known for her consideration.

"It happened" Suzy runs her hands down her hair before smirking deeper. "I remember it vividly, Lisa Manoban. You were begging for me to give myself to you. In which I did"

"Bullshit"

Lisa throws the pictures away. "This is fucking bullshit, Suzy"

"I don't care what you wanna say"

The woman crosses her arms, studying Lisa who looks as if she's going to punch the shit outta the Korean. "I just wanna say that when it happened, I wasn't on pills and you weren't wearing protection"

"Dammit, Suzy. You framed me!"

If anything, Suzy throws her head backwards, laughing. "I wonder what will Roseanne has to say if she sees these pictures" she picks a picture from the coffee table and stares at it briefly. It's a picture of Lisa and her naked under the duvet, making out intensely.

"Don't you dare" Lisa clenches her jaws. "Don't you fucking dare do that Suzy!"

"Well, then man up, Lisa. Take responsibility over what shit you did to me"

"And what do you want exactly?"

"Simple" Suzy smiles viciously. "I just need you to divorce the blonde and marry me"

"Ha! In your fucking dream"

"It's up to you" Suzy stands up, grabbing her bag. "I can just give Roseanne a call and tell her everything or I can put these pictures" she waves one of them in front of Lisa's fucking face, "And share it with the world. After all, I'm pretty sure the world would be interested in knowing your sex scandal"

"Fuck you, Suzy! Fuck you!"

"Oh, you already did, sweetie" the woman says before existing the office with a big fat, evil grin on her face.

Lisa draws her palms to her cover her face as memory from two weeks ago starts to kick in.

*Flashback*

Suzy dragged Lisa into her bedroom. The president had been wasted terribly at the club and sending her off to her home would be a bad idea because that would cause Lisa to end up having sex with Roseanne, which Suzy wouldn't like it at all.

So, carefully she dragged a very intoxicated Lisa back to her home and began to undress her. For a second, Suzy thanked the god and whatnot because she was somehow similar in figure with the blonde so a hazy Lisa thought that the I e standing in front of her was her blonde wife.

Smirking a little, she connected their lips and began to undress one another. And after a steamy make out session, an intoxicated Lisa thought it was cool to have sex and Suzy didn't even care to stop. Instead, she was the one who encouraged her a little more.

And the last thing she knew she woke up in the morning in her birthday suit in someone else's bed.

Fuck.

*Flashback ends*

•••

vote vote sksksks