OWAM (2) Big Sister Little Sister

Rosie paces back and forth in the elevator, there's even a small amount of sweat collecting on her forehead. She seems anxious and Lisa couldn't blame her either. Everyone would feel the same when they are going to meet Jennie.

"Hello" Jisoo smiles as she opens the door. She wears an oversized brown sweatshirt and black yoga pants that make her extremely pretty than usual. Her dark hair hangs wavy on her back.

"Hi" Lisa starts as she leans forward to brush their cheeks together. Rosie follows suit.

"Where's unnie?"

"In the kitchen. We are making Tanghulu"

"Tanghulu? Wow that sounds cool. I haven't had one in years"

"What's that?" Rosie whispers to her wife.

"Oh. It's a Chinese snack" Jisoo replies before Lisa could even start. Lisa pops Jisoo one grateful smile before looking around again.

"The girls?"

"Seulgi and Miyeon took them out for a dinner"

"Do you want to go and see Jennie?"

Lisa nods as she feels Rosie's grip strengthen around her arm. "We'll be fine" the Thai tells her wife before following Jisoo into the kitchen.

Jennie wears a white pants and a Chanel striped shirt. She is in the middle of attaching grapes on sharp sticks when the three women step into the kitchen.

"So, my little sister finally here, huh?" she says, breaking the silence without ever offering the dark haired a hug

"I see you're making Tanghulu" Lisa panics, swallowing her own saliva as Jennie's eyes are glued on hers.

"Figured out we would be needing something sweet to contain the heat tonight"

"Oh. Do you need any help?" Rosie asks delicately, thanking the God that she manages to utter that without ever stammering.

"You want to help, you help. If you don't want, you can just wait"

Jisoo smiles awkwardly at the tight response from Jennie.

"You know what? You guys should go and watch some cartoon first while waiting for Jennie and I to finish"

"Rosie" Jennie drops the name like it's not a bomb both Lisa and Jisoo have been fearing. "I want her to stay and help me"

"S..sure..unnie" the blonde replies, cursing herself as she stammers.

"Actually" Lisa grins in faux. "I can help you with....-"

"Rosie, do you mind?"

"No, unnie" the blonde replies as she quickly help Jennie with the grapes and the sticks. "And Jisoo, please text Seulgi to not give the girls too many sweet stuff. They might have a trouble falling asleep later"