Threesome

C

C

Chaeyoung arrives at the cafe Lisa has told her last night. She wear a denim jeans and a black crop top. Her blonde hair falls flat on her back. When she enters the café, she spots Lisa immediately. Chaeyoung is just about to smile but then she spots another young girl sitting next to Lisa.

Something stings her heart.
God, she thinks to herself. Am I jealous?

No, that must be her friend she wants to introduce to me so badly.

"Hey, Lisa" Chaeyoung smiles as she reaches the table where Lisa sits with her friend. Lisa stands up, pulling Chaeyoung into her hug and plants a kiss on her cheek. A friendly gesture, Lisa reminds as Chaeyoung blushes.

"Somi, this is Chaeyoung. My future wife" Lisa mutters proudly. Her face glows when she talks about Chaeyoung.

"Hi, I'm Somi" the girl introduces herself.
"I'm Park Chaeyoung, or Roseanne Park. You can call me either name"

"Call her Chaeyoung" Lisa tells. Short and flat. "Because only me can call her English name"

Somi and Chaeyoung laugh. Lisa looks at them, arching her eyebrows.

"Why are you asking me to meet you here?" The executive starts as she stirs her coffee. "Don't we have to go to the boutique to pick our wedding clothes?"

"Yep" Lisa replies. "But I'd like to introduce you to Somi first"

"I see" Chaeyoung smiles. "She's your best friend, no?"

"Ummm" Lisa falls into silence. Completely.

"Actually, I'm not her best friend" Somi says as she kisses Lisa on her shoulder. Her action freezes Chaeyoung. For a moment, she positively thinks she rolls her eyes.

"I'm her girlfriend"
"Girl... girlfriend?" Chaeyoung mutters back before falling into a deep laughter. She couldn't believe her ears. God , Lisa is so extreme with her joke. Chaeyoung couldn't stop laughing. Lisa and Somi stare at her.

"Chae, are you ok?"
"God, you made me laughed so much, Lisa" Chaeyoung wipes the tears from her eyes. "Anyway, do you want to go now? We might be late, you know?"

"Chaeyoung, I'm not kidding. She's my girlfriend"

The laughter ends. What the fuck Lalisa Manoban?

Lisa gasps as her front shirt is soaked in liquid. As she is trying to decipher what is happening, Chaeyoung goes missing. Not a single trace of her is available behind.

"God, honey" Somi says as she helps Lisa wiping her shirt. "That woman is obviously a bitch. How can she do this to you?"

"No, don't talk about her like that" Lisa says sternly.
"But, Lisa...."
"Where did she go? I need to talk to her. Did you see where she go?"
"No. She just gone"

Lisa doesn't wait anymore. Quickly, she runs after Chaeyoung, not wanting that executive to be away from her.

*****************************************************
She's my girlfriend
I'm Lisa's girlfriend

Those thoughts keep crushing Chaeyoung's heart. As she walks down the street, she cries to herself. How can Lisa be so cruel? How can Lisa break her heart? How can Lisa be so insensitive of her own feeling? Doesn't she know how much Chaeyoung is starting to like her? Is she blind?

Chaeyoung almost run into a car when suddenly, a hand pulls her to the side of the road. She is taken aback as she falls flat on the body of that person. .

Lisa.
That person is Lisa.

She comes after her?
Why?

Does Lisa love her too?

"Don't" Lisa mumbles, trying to adjust her breath. "Don't scare me like that anymore"

"You don't even love me. Why would you be so scared. Just let me die. Let the car hits me"

"No" Lisa tells. "Are you out of your mind? You are acting all crazy, and I won't let you go, ok?"

Chaeyoung releases a dark chuckle.

"You called that crazy? What about you? You brought your girlfriend to see me a day before we get married. And you still have the nerve to call me crazy, you motherfucker"

"Chae, I love Somi. She's the one that I would want to marry. But then Mamma decides for us to marry and I love Mamma, Chae. I love her so much. That's why I agree to marry you"

"What?" Chaeyoung can hear her heart breaking.
"What?" And the pain it causes in her chest.
"What?" She's is dying.

"I love her so much, Chae" Lisa mutters firmly as she stands before Chaeyoung. "But I'd want to marry you. That way I could make Mamma happy"

"Then, what about me?" Chaeyoung stares into Lisa's eyes. "Where do I fit in?"

"My heart. You always have a place on my heart"

"Pftt. My heart your ass" Chaeyoung slaps Lisa with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know why you treat me like this, Lisa. I have started to love you. To fall for you. But then, you just hurt me like this"

"Chae" Lisa pleads. "I'm sorry. But I have to do this"

"I" Chaeyoung mutters as she shuts her eyes. "I don't want to marry you"

"No, you can't!" Lisa yells. "Don't you dare running from me, Park!"

Lisa  warns  Chaeyoung but the executive doesn't care anymore. She runs straight to the road, where a taxi stops and hurries to board. She wants to run away. Far. Far. Far away from Lisa.