Pasta

Lisa's POV 

She puts on my clothes because hers are at her grandmother's place. The clothes usually look hot on me but on Rosie; they are definitely on fire. She is rocking a high waisted jeans, a white crop top and a pair of my glasses she stole gladly from the nightstand. Smiling widely, she sits on my lap, her arms cradling around my neck. 

"Hi" she mutters sheepishly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hi" she mutters sheepishly. 

"Hello" I peck the tip of her nose and it is all it takes to make her beam like an idiot.

A pretty idiot.

"You have to get used to it, you know" I lace our fingers together, my face against the crook of her neck, feeling her warmth. 

"What?" she strokes my back gently, sending a shivering chill all over my existence. 

"Of me kissing you without having you to blush like it's your first time"

"What to do" she laughs as she cups my cheeks when we stare deeply into each other's eyes. 

"Your lips always shock me"

"They do?" I shot her a curious look and she nods frantically. "Obviously. You never really warn me if you want them on me"

That is enough. To make me smile widely I fear my face might break into two due to the size of the grin. 

"You look so fucking pretty, baby that I see us on the bed rather than walking on the street"

She hits my shoulder.

"Too embarrassing"

"How do you think about me?" I wink.

"What?"

"How do I look like today, baby" I kiss her again on the chin. Her eyes scan me from top to bottom, freezing slightly on my lips.

"Gorgeous. Like always"

"I know right?" I brag and she rolls her eyes, like she can't believe that respond from me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I know right?" I brag and she rolls her eyes, like she can't believe that respond from me.

"Let's kiss, baby" I lean forward to meet her lips but she pushes me lightly.

Oh, We Are Married?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें