OWAM (2) Our Christmas

"It's not fair" Lisa whines as Rosie fixes her shirt. "It's Christmas tomorrow and you wouldn't even let me help with the decoration"

"I told you it's fine" Rosie says for the hundredth time. "You're still sick and I don't want you to murder yourself in the process"

"I'm fine, Rosie. I'm fine"

"No, you're not"

"How do you know? Are you a doctor now?"

"Sort of" Rosie says back, kissing the Thai on her nose. "And I love you. Jisoo is going to come over and watch over you for me"

"Shit" the Thai curses. "What am I now? Your kid? Even Chaeyoung got to tag along in this Christmas shopping"

"Yes" Rosie giggles. "You're my big baby, Lisa. Own it"

"I hate you" the Thai hisses. "I hate you, I swear"

"Alright" the blonde checks her watch and grabs her daughter's hand. "Let's go, Chaeng. Aunt Jennie is already waiting in the parking space"

"Bye Mama" the little dumpling says and Lisa waves back weakly.

She hates being sick. She swears she is. It has almost been a month and the doctor keeps telling Lisa to get a good rest. Well, of course he does. The Thai hasn't listened much to him, causing her wound in the torso taking a long time to recover. And it's dangerous because if she isn't careful enough, an infection could happen and because of that, Rosie has been nagging her days and nights.

"Hello, Limario" Jisoo greets as she walks into the house. She is wearing a purple stripes shirt. Her brunette hair hangs at the back of her body. "How's the mood?"

"Bad" Lisa replies and she chuckles straightaway.

"I've got beers. Let's boost your mood"

"Unless you want Rosie to kill me when she's back, please"

"Ugh, your wife is no fun"

"Isn't your wife too?" Lisa claps back.

"Oh" Jisoo grins. "I forgot about her"

"Anyway, do you remember about the secret santa game?"

"What about it?"

"I'm your secret santa" Jisoo exclaims wonderfully and Lisa just stares at her best friend.

"You do know that you aren't supposed to tell me that, right?"

"Who cares? I'm telling you now because I haven't got you anything"

"I don't expect anything from you" Lisa rolls her eyes. "Two years ago, you got me your own shirt that you wouldn't wear anymore and called it a Christman present"

"Lol" Jisoo laughs. "Let that embarrassing moment go, Limario. I was drunk. What do you expect?"

"Just shut up, Jisoo"

"I would. But let just drink a can first" Jisoo consoles and Lisa can't help but to say yes.

"Are you happy now, Lisa?" Jisoo asks after a moment. She isn't drunk yet.

"Happy?" the Thai laughs. "I'm beyond that, Jisoo"

"Super happy?"

"No"

"Extremely happy?"

"No"

"Then what?"

"My happiness can't be fit under one phrase"