OWAM (2) Outburst

"So, I see you guys fall out again"

A soft but stern voice interjects Rosie and her own thoughts. Gulping, she lifts her head up to stare and her eyes find Jennie's dark brown eyes staring. She wears a fluffy white Chanel polyester sweater and a pair of grey leggings with three white stripes on each side.

"What?" Rosie finds herself asking.

"Don't what me" Jennie slumps into the seat next to her, crossing those skeletal arms of hers to her chest.

"You know exactly what's happening"

"I don't, unnie" Rosie says bitterly. "I don't know what's happening"

"Rosie" Jennie wraps her face in her palms before retracting it back seconds later. "I know something wrong is going on in your household and for the time ever, I am shocked knowing it's not from my stupid, annoying little sister" she pauses, eyeing Rosie dangerously.

"And if you care enough to tell me," she pauses, sighing before falling into a small smile as Jisoo appears with two cups of Starbucks; one for me and one for Jennie.

"Thank you, honey" the cat - eyed lady mutters. "I love you" Jisoo reminds her.

"I know. Just, I need to talk to Rosie for a moment"

"Alright. I'll be in the waiting room"

Jennie and Jisoo exchange a few kisses before the brunette walks away.

"Where were we?" Jennie clears her throat as she holds the cup in her hand. Her eyes are still clinging to Rosie.

"I made a big mistake," Rosie admits, tears start to fill her eyes.

"Ok" Jennie nods, still staring. "Just continue, Rosie. I won't judge"

"Lisa walked on me while ..." the blonde's throat goes dry as she shuts her eyes.

"I was having sex with Chanyeol..."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jennie yells, spilling her coffee on the floor. Every head in the hallway turns to stare at us, including Jisoo who appears quickly with a worried face. "Jen" she whispers. "Are you okay?"

"What did you say, Roseanne?" the petite woman asks, fuming. "What did you fucking say, Roseanne?"

"I said Lisa walked on me while I was having sex with Chanyeol and ..."

Rosie twitches as she draws her palm to her hot cheek. She doesn't understand what's happening. It's too quick. But her eyes fall to Jennie's trembling palm and she knows right away that the lady before her has just slapped the shit outta her.

"Chanyeol?" Jisoo mutters the name disgustingly. "Your therapist? Dr. Chanyeol fucking Park?"

"It wasn't what you guys thought it was," Rosie cries. "It was a mistake. A terrible one"

"It sure is" Jennie snaps. "What the fuck was in your skull? A bunch of stupid pills?"

"Unnie, I told you. I didn't mean any of that. I didn't know how I ended being on the bed with him"

"Oh, stop it" Jennie snarls. "You fucked someone else and now trying to play victim? The nerve of you, God, I'm so mad, I'm gonna fucking hurt you"

"Enough, Jen" Jisoo mutters as she puts her arms around her wife's tiny figure. "Hey, it's okay. You're mad. Calm down, baby. I love you so much"

"No, you fucking let me go, Jisoo" Jennie struggles to free herself from Jisoo's arms but the woman has always been a lot fragile than Jisoo so she stuck. "Just fucking let me hit this moron who undeniably the first reason why Lisa is even in the that fucking room now"

"No, Jennie" Jisoo clears her throat, trying her best to stop her petite wife from assaulting that tall blonde.

"GO, YOU FUCKING YOU NOW!"

"No, unnie, please" Rosie sobs as she tries to take a hold of Jennie but Jisoo stops her.

"Just leave, Rosie" Jisoo orders, her eyes are red with anger but she's trying to be civil.

"No, I won't leave my wife here" Rosie says, putting her foot down. She doesn't want to leave Lisa. She knows she has hurt the Thai and she's here to make it up for her.

"I won't leave Lisa. I love her"

"LOVE?" Jennie yells. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOVE HER?"

"Unnie, I'm ..."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU WHORE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN MY SISTER'S LIFE. NOT NOW, NOT EVER AND YOU DON'T GET TO WAIT HERE FOR HER!"

"Jennie..."

"No, Jisoo, I haven't finished" Jennie mutters as she gasps for air. "The only thing you will be fucking get out of this mess" Jennie pauses which makes Rosie shivers. She has never seen the petite woman so angry like she is now. Her eyes are red and fuming with anger. Her words; they are obviously like a sizzling poison, waiting to kill the blonde. "...is the divorce paper. You heard me Park. You are going to get the paper. I swear" 

"Unnie..." Rosie is about to cry again but then Jisoo pushes her away gently, signaling the blonde to walk away. "Just..." the brunette girl begins. "Go first, Rosie"

"Fine" Rosie says, sobbing as she slowly walking away, leaving Jennie in Jisoo's arms. 

"I hate her, Jisoo. I hate her" the woman starts to sob. Jisoo nods as she kisses her wife. "It's alright, Jen. I've got you"

***

"How do you feel?"

Jisoo asks as she sees the Thai starting to gain her consciousness. 

"Hungover, of course" Lisa forces a smile but fails. Her heart is throbbing and she feels like dying. 

"Where am I?" she asks again after a moment. 

"Hospital" the Korean replies, as she crosses her legs. "Thanks to all the stupid drinks"

"I should really stop drinking, Jisoo" Lisa pinches the bridge of her nose as she adjusts her breathing. "For real, I mean"

"Ok, who are you lying this time?" Jisoo fires as she smirks. "Anyway, the doctor said you can leave today. And Jennie insists you to stay with us..." she adds, putting a certain weight on the word us. 

"Sure" Lisa replies sleepily. "I mean, I've got no home now, Jisoo. It's all gone. I lost"

"You've got us, Lisa" Jisoo reaches for the Thai's hand. She holds it as long as she wants, knowing her words wouldn't be able to heal Lisa but perhaps her touch can. 

"I know what happened" Lisa hears the word leaving Jisoo's mouth. "And you don't have to be ashamed of it. It's not your fault, Lisa"

"Of course it's my fault" tears start to stream down the Thai's face. "If I was enough for her, Jisoo. She wouldn't go around looking for someone else"

"It's not your fault, Lisa. Just hear me out" Jisoo fumes but she manages to get her tone down. 

"So what if she went around looking for some guy to hook up with? It simply meant that she wasn't worth to be with you, Lisa"

"But I love her, Jisoo"

"Is that the lie you tell yourself?" Jisoo asks, looking deeply into Lisa's brown eyes. "Is that the lie you tell yourself that you still love her despite her breaking you apart?"

"It's all my fault, isn't it?" Lisa sobs. "My fucking fault"

**Votes and comments**