The Beginning of Us

Lisa's POV

It's been hours.

Hours, and she can't stay still. Every time she looks at the door, she wishes the doctor can just walk out of it and tells her that her wife and their child are fine and Lisa obviously has nothing to worry about. But of course, story doesn't work like that and Lisa is leave behind in the dark about what's happening to her wife and future child behind those closed door.

"Hey" her sister greets her with a loving smile and concern eyes. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Yeah" Lisa nods gratefully as she takes a cup of Starbucks from Jennie.

"Nervous?" Jennie asks as her little sister takes a sip from the cup.

"Obviously, unnie. It's been hours and she hasn't been out from there and I'm ...."

"Hey, calm down" Jennie taps her little sister's thigh. "You'll be fine. Rosie and your child too"

"Is it normal to feel anxious, unnie?"

"Of course, Limario" Jisoo butts in.

"I was so anxious while waiting for Bella and Jennie" Jisoo mutters, remembering all the way back to the moment where Jennie gave birth to their first child, Bella.

"And I assure you, that's normal"

"Ugh, I think I might go crazy, unnie" the president admits as she takes another sip of the coffee.

"Don't be. Your wife and child need your sane ass" Jisoo laughs and for a moment it makes Lisa laughs too.

They wait for another tormenting hour before the door finally slides open and Lisa quickly stands on her feet with anxious face.

"Family of Mrs. Park - Manoban?"

"Me" she raises her hand half in the air. "I'm her wife"

The doctor stares at Lisa for a moment before settling for a smile.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Park - Manoban" she says to  Lisa who literally seems like she's any moment to pass out.

"Your wife is fine and stable and you've got yourself a nice and cute daughter"

"A daughter?" Lisa asks, a pretty smile gleams all over her face as she sinks to the floor.

"A DAUGHTER YOU SAY?"

Jisoo rushes to Lisa's side with the same grin on her face.

"God, Limario. Congratulations"

"Unnie" Lisa wakes up, before running to wrap her arms around her unnie. "It's a girl. Can't you believe it?"

"I'm so happy for you, Lisa" Jennie mutters as she kisses her little sister.

"Like really happy"

Lisa nods, tears in her eyes as she faces the dr back.

"Can I see my wife?"

"Yes. At this moment we have her discharged to the ward"

Lisa nods as she places towards the elevator. She can't wait to see her Rosie.

•••

Rosie is half conscious when Lisa walks into the room with the biggest smile ever on her face.

"Baby" her warm voice wakes Rosie up completely and seconds later, they are both crying in each other's arms.

"I'm so happy, baby" Lisa cries. "You made me the happiest today"

"I'm so happy that you are happy" Rosie mutters as they connect their lips.

Slow at first before it grows intense.

"I was scared, Rosie" Lisa says as she breaks away from the kiss and rests her forehead against Rosie's.

"You took hours and I thought.... I thought..." Lisa's voice trails off as Rosie can only hear sobs escaping her throat.

"Hey" the blonde coos the dark haired. "Don't cry, Lili. I'm here now. Okay? Don't cry. I love you"

"I love you so much, Rosie" Lisa announces with tears blurring her sight. "I love you so fucking much that it hurts me. I don't want to lose you"

"You're not losing me" Rosie kisses Lisa's forehead. "I'm here now"

"I know" the dark haired says. "I just thought of what will happen to me if you don't make it"

"I'm not going to die, Lili" Rosie convinces her wife lovingly. As they are kissing, the door springs open revealing Jennie and Jisoo with the small bundle of joy in Jennie's arm.

Lisa's eyes quickly grow up to fill the entire sockets.

"Is she.... Mine?"

"No. She's Rosie's" Jennie unnie jokes as she passes the small soul to Rosie who's already a sobbing mess.

"God" both of the new parents utter as they scan the face of their love one.

"She looks like you, baby" Lisa says, kissing the side profile of Rosie. The blonde laughs with tears in her eyes.

"I just hope she doesn't have your antics" Rosie jokes, earning a pout from Lisa.

"Kidding, Love" she kisses her wife.

"So" Jisoo says, eyeing the two love birds and their little one.

"Have you got a name for this pretty soul"

"Yes" Lisa nods, looking at her wife before muttering proudly.

"Chaeyoung" Lisa says.

"What?" Rosie asks, looking at her wife.

"Yes, baby" Lisa kisses her wife. "I want to name her after you"

"Lisa, this is ..."

"Hear me out" Lisa says.

"I love you so much, Rosie. And there's no one else that I would like my daughter to be than her own Mommy who has my heart since the day I met her"

"Lisa" Rosie already a sobbing mess.

"So, I'm gonna name her Chaeyoung Park - Manoban, similar to her mommy's name"

Jennie and Jisoo stand at the side of the bed, holding their tears.

"Our Chaeyoung" Rosie says, clearing her throat.

"Yes, our Chaeyoung" Lisa admits as she leans forward to kiss Rosie again. "And Rosie?"

"Yes, love?"

"I guess this is it. The beginning of us"

"Yeah" Rosie laughs. "And I am glad we are married to one another"

•••

The end :) SKSJSKS I hope you guys don't cry but don't worry, Oh, We Are Married will have another sequel! Right now just vote and comments in this chapter 🤣