Big Sister, Little Sister ( Part 3)

Lisa's POV

It's raining in Paris when the plane finally lands in the private hangar that belongs to my family. I walk out of the plane, only to see Jennie first thing standing next to her blue Bentley. Her private secretary stands close to Jennie, holding an umbrella over her head. 

She wears a dark sunglass and a resting bitch face

She wears a dark sunglass and a resting bitch face. Her arms are folded to her her chest instead of hanging on her sides. "Unnie" I say, as I wrap my arms around her figure. She doesn't reciprocate the hug back and I don't bother to stuck longer in the embrace either. 

"Home?" she asks and I nod, steering myself automatically towards her blue Bentley and fit into the passenger seat. 

It takes 30 minutes of driving from the hangar to our official residence but this awfully silent drive with Jennie has made it felt longer than that. 

Neither one of us makes an effort to lift the somber atmosphere in the car. I wish I could say something to her, but then knowing how she would not listen to it, I click my tongue and decide to look outside the window. 

Jennie's POV

She has her eyes on the road or sometimes outside her window while I drive. She doesn't speak, which is very unusual of her, considering what chatterbox she truly is. I don't speak to her either.

I don't think I would be able to form my sentences correctly without having them end up breaking her heart.

But she has gone too far this time.

She hurts others. And it makes me mad. Because I don't want people to look at her like a monster she wants them to know.

I just want them to look at her and see what a wonderful person she has always been; like what us; her family has always seen her. 

I know she is not happy with the marriage. I know she is not happy with her career either. I know she feels stuck in the mansion, not knowing if it's ever a home to her. But I want to help her. I want her to know that she is not trapped. That she is alright. That we are all proud of her as proud could be.

"Lisa" I say at last as we reach the garage at the mansion. She doesn't turn to look at me. Not even once. 

"Let's talk. I know we have lots of things to say"

"I offer you my confession" Lisa says as she stares at her own Gucci shoes. "That I did not sleep with my girlfriend when I was supposed to go on a honeymoon with my wife"

I look at her. And she seems calm, though I sense deep emotion planted behind every word she manages to utter without the usage of any profanities. 

"Well, this issue has become unbearable"

"We don't have to believe everything the media writes about us, Unnie. You told me that. Because at the end of the day, it's just us and ourselves"

"Lisa" I retract my palms from the steering and draw them to my face. I feel her eyes on me. Noting my every movement. 

"Please don't use my words against myself. We all know this is a very different situation from before" 

"Unnie, please listen to me"

"No" I yell, unable to control my anger anymore. "You listen to me, Lalisa Manoban! You are married to Park Chaeyoung and you have promised not only before us, the crowd and the priest but before God that you would love her as much as she will love you, or more than than that, you have promised to always care for her, you have promised to never leave her and most importantly, you have promised to always stay. What the fuck have happened to you, Lalisa?"

"Unnie" Lisa rolls her eyes as she faces me. "You don't understand. Because you married the one you love the most. You married Jisoo and you are having the best time of your life. But me?"

"But what?" I urge, looking at her furiously. 

"I'm not gonna talk to you when you are all emotional like this, Unnie" she clicks the door open and shuffles towards the door of our mansion. 

I can't believe she does that. I can't believe she turns her back on me. My anger is boiling. 

This brat is really testing my patience. 

Chaeyoung's POV

I sit next to Jisoo Unnie on the couch, catching a movie when suddenly both of us are startled by a loud yelling voice from the main door.

We quickly turn our heads to gaze and turns out the voice belongs to Jennie Unnie. I have never seen her so deeply enrage like this and to be honest, it scares to the bits.

"DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME, LALISA!"

She yells again at the top of her lungs. I rise to my feet, unsure of what to do. Next to me, Jisoo Unnie walks calmly towards her furious wife, trying her best to calm her down. 

"ANSWER ME, LISA. JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO BE TALKED ABOUT, UNNIE. I'M TIRED. CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME TAKE A BREAK FOR A FUCKING MOMENT?"

"I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GO UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME. TALK TO ME ABOUT WHATEVER SHIT THAT'S MAKING YOU LOSING YOUR FUCKING MIND"

Lisa stares at Jennie furiously and for a moment, I think she's really going to assault her physically. But then she just walks away, stomping her feet, making her way towards our room.

"God, Jennie" Jisoo unnie mutters. "Calm down. Talk to her tomorrow when you people are calm"

I look at Jisoo and Jennie Unnie, biting my lips and walk away to the room.