Morning After The Night

Lisa's POV I sit down on the chair in the hall, scrolling through my phone aimlessly

Lisa's POV
I sit down on the chair in the hall, scrolling through my phone aimlessly. It's still dark outside when I glance so instead of going for a morning walk, I decide to Google for some simple morning recipes.

There are plenty that attract my attention but most of them demand stuff that I am not sure even in the kitchen so I pass them all until I stumble a picture of pretty macarons.

I used to make them a lot with Jennie Unnie before she got married. It's her favorite. I am not sure about Chaeyoung but anyway, I feel like making macarons today.

I walk to the kitchen and put on my apron. It's white with Baby name sewn on it. After pulling my sleeves up, I start to prepare the ingredients. We don't have any food coloring left; only two bottles consist of black and pink.

They might look cool together, I think to myself so I just add the colors into two separate bowls. I pipe them on the tray and bake them for 20 mins.

The babies come out perfectly

The babies come out perfectly.  As I glance at the clock, I pipe the vanilla buttercream on the black macaroni and top it with the pink one. They look cute and taste good too.

At 7 sharp, I hear the sound of feet shuffling. It doesn't take long until I see her gummy bear smile from afar. Jennie unnie hugs me warmly and we kiss each other's cheeks.

"Good morning my darling baby" she mutters, smelling already like a blooming flower in the morning.

"Morning" I say back, full of beans.

"Someone's in a good mood, huh?" She teases as she walks me to the kitchen where I was not too long ago.

She wears an oversized blue unicorn sweatshirt and a high ponytail. She takes a deep breath in the kitchen, trying to guess what I have prepared and giggling excitedly as she sees the macarons.

"Omo Lisa - yah!!!! These are so cute. Black and pink macarons"

"I initially planned to have them all blue cuz I'm blue" I joke, hopefully Jennie doesn't hear that. "But there were only pink and black in the fridge so yeah, enjoy!"

"Ughh, they're so cute! Wait, I'm gonna take a picture of these art"

I laughs softly as she bends to take a picture of the macarons. "They look so pretty right?" she asks me as I look at the picture she has snapped.

"Yep. You're such a good photographer"

"Well, still not as good as you, baby"

"Yah, don't start it! We both know it won't ends"

We both grins before jumping into another deep conversation of how good the weather going to be today and the type of color I should next dye my hair in.

The conversation stops when Mamma and Jisoo unnie join us at the dining table.

"Ugh, isn't it too early for a bride to wake up?"

Jisoo unnie laughs. She leans forward to reach the toast and offers it to Jennie who sits next to her.

"Ma, you're nonsense" I say, trying to be chill. I bet it would make Mamma and the unnies run beserk if I say I haven't really do such thing to Chaeyoung yet.

"So" Jisoo unnie starts as she bites her toast that is now soaked with butter and strawberry jam.

"Unnie, if you are to talk shit, I swear I'm gonna smack your teeth"

"Chillax, baby. Why so defensive" 

Mamma laughs at such witty comment. As we reach  the middle of the conversation with Mamma and Jisoo unnie, I spot her descending the stairs in such hurry.

She wears a plain crop top and a long Adidas pants.

She doesn't look at me. In fact, she greets everyone lovingly with a kiss on the cheek. But when she gets to me, she just pulls away. I don't request the kiss either. I could just ask my maid to kiss me.

Chaeyoung settles on the place next to me. She is pretending like she's all ears when in fact I do know she's having a problem with herself.

"I'm sorry for the lateness. I overslept"

"It's alright" the former president replies.

"Omo!" Chaeyoung screams a little as she spots the macarons. "These are so cute. Black and pink!"

"I know right' Jennie unnie replies as she leans in to bite Jisoo unnie's toast. The crackhead doesn't say anything.

"Can I have one?" Chaeyoung asks adorably, clapping her hands together before her like a kid. I find myself laughing a little at that.

"Take it, then honey" Mamma nods. Chaeyoung smiles and mutters a thank you. Quickly, she reaches for one and starts to munch it.

"God! It's the best macaron I have ever tasted!"

"Good" Jisoo unnie replies as she looks at me, mindlessly opening her mouth to complete the sentence. "Because .... ouch" she groans, looking under the table. "You just kicked my leg, you beast"

"Sorry" I mutter. I don't want Chaeyoung to know I was the one who made that macarons. She wouldn't eat it if she knows that.