OWAM(2) Before Tired

"Hi"

A high, squeaky voice echoes from the Manoban's main bedroom.

"I'm called Chaeyoung" the voice mutters.

"I just woke up" the voice says, a smile in her tone.

"And this is Pyjamas News"

"Chaeyoung Park - Manoban" Lisa calls out as she enters the room with a cute uniform in hand. "What did I say about jumping up and down on the bed?"

"Ah, Mama. I was doing my Pyjamas News" the voice pouts. Lisa laughs but still she brings her hands on her hips.

"Come on now" the loving president says. "Let's get you wash and off to school"

"Can I not go?"

"Why?"

"I might miss you"

"Oh, wow. It's just 6 hours of not seeing me. And you're so dramatic like your mommy"

"Mommy!"

The little girl runs out of the room towards Rosie who is busy in the kitchen. "Mommy! Mommy!"

"Hey, honey. Morning!" Rosie exclaims as she lifts her little bundle of joy on top of the kitchen counter.

"You haven't washed?" The blonde asks as she sneaks some kisses on the girl's cheek.

"No, and don't give her breakfast" Lisa appears from the other side. "She doesn't want to go to school"

"Why?" Rosie grins as she kisses the adorable little button she and Lisa have made.

"Don't want to go" she rants.

"School is boring"

"I agree" Lisa nods as she approaches the duo.

"But Chaeng, you have to graduate school and work with me later in the future"

"No" Chaeyoung laughs as she hugs Rosie tighter. Her face is barely visible as she hides it in the crook of Rosie's neck.

"I want to be a model, Mommy"

"Oh, wow. That's nice, honey! I completely agree with you"

"Rosie" Lisa whines. "You're supposed to take my side"

"No" Rosie smiles cheekily. "I'm going to support my daughter's dream"

"Yeah, whatever" Lisa replies as she extends her arms to hug them both. Her heart feels full, with her daughter and wife somewhere near her chest.

"I love you both so much"

"And we love you so much too, Mama"

"I hate to say this" Rosie says as she breaks away from the hug with their daughter. "But let's get you dressed, Chaeng. Or you'll be late for school"

"Noooo" Chaeyoung whines.

"Nooo schoolll, mommy" she kicks her legs in the air as Rosie lifts her towards the room.

•••

"Will you be back for lunch?" Rosie asks as she kisses Lisa fulls on her lips.

"Of course, baby. What do you want for lunch?"

"You?"

"Oh, wow" Lisa smiles in the kiss. "The audacity, huh?"

"We haven't had it in a while, love" Rosie reminds her and Lisa nods.

She has been very busy these few weeks with her business and her daughter's school that she spends less and less time with Rosie.

But that doesn't mean the Thai loves the Korean less. She still loves Rosie as much as she did 10 years ago when they got married.

"I know" Lisa grins as she cups Rosie's cheeks. "Sorry, baby"

"It's alright" Rosie replies as she is lost in more kisses.

"Mommyyyy, Mamaaaaaa"

A high pitched voice from the living room calls for them both.

Lisa grins as Rosie gasps for air.

"Seems like you gotta go, huh?" the blonde asks sadly.

"I'll be back later, baby. Don't worry"

"Okay"

"Rosie?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you" Lisa mutters lovingly as she connects their lips for once again.

"And I love you too, Lili" Rosie grins as she pulls away.

"Oh my gawd! We are running late!" the 10 - year - old - bubbly Chaeyoung Park - Manoban says as she sits on her chair, waiting for both her parents.

They come out of the room seconds later, their hands are entwining with one another.

"What's up little Chipmunk?" Lisa teases as she pulls out a pair of socks from the dresser and hands it to Rosie who is kneeling before the plump girl and starts to put on her socks.

"Aahhh, don't call me that. I'm not a chipmunk, Mama"

"Of course you are" Lisa adds as she grabs her bag and Chaeyoung's rucksack in one hand. "Haven't you looked at your own face in the mirror?"

"Mommy!!!" Chaeyoung whines to a smiling Rosie.

"It's okay, honey. You're a cute baby chipmunk. My baby" Rosie consoles as she kisses her only daughter.

"Now, let's go" Lisa says as she piggyback her daughter. "Say bye mommy"

"Bye Mommy. Don't miss us"

"Aww, it'd be hard to, honey"

"Love you mommy!!"

"I love you too"

Rosie folds her arms to her chest as she watches Lisa and their daughter walk away and disappears behind the elevator's door.

She's left to herself now.
And she's not sure why, slowly she begins to hate all the time that surrounds her.

It's as if the blonde couldn't figure out her real purpose in life at that very moment.

Yes, she is happily married. Yes, she's a proud mother of one. But is that all that she's going to be for the rest of her life?

And Rosie feels even bad when she allows herself to feel such thing. Lisa loves her. Her wife even loves her more than anything in the world. And Rosie never doubts her love.

And she likes to watch how Lisa bonds with their daughter. How the girl who is an exact carbon copy of herself but has Lisa's behavior.

She loves her life. God, she truly does.

But she then, she is baffled.

If this is the life she really wants to lead.

For once, she misses the old Rosie.
But she knows she can't go back.

Not now when she has a family to raise.
When she has a wife to care.
When she has the entire household to look after.

A buzz from her phone wakes her up from her deep thought. Lazily, she grabs it and sees a text from Lisa. A smile instantly pops on her lips.

Lili❤️: I love you so much, Rosie💕 Thank you for existing in my life and gave me our Chaeyoung

Lili❤️: Also, you forgot her art project on the cupboard. And she hates you :(

Rosie's face immediately frowns at the mention of art project. It's the one she's been working with Chaeyoung for so many nights. Ugh, how can she be so careless as a mom?

Me: I love you too, Lili. So much ❤️
Me: WHAT? Ugh, I'm sorry. I forgot :(

Another text comes in as response. But Rosie ignores it and starts to do her daily chores.

**Vote and comments**