OWAM (2) Guilty

Lisa stands in the kitchen, cutting through the vegetables when she hears the front door cracks open. Within seconds, her daughter appears in the kitchen with Rosie.

"Hey baby" Lisa grins idiotically as she brushes her lips against Rosie's. "How's my favorite blonde today?"

"I'm fine" Rosie lies. She couldn't possibly tell Lisa about what happened between her and the so called therapist. Rosie knows that if Lisa ever finds out about what Dr. Chanyeol Park has done to her, she would definitely kills him. And that's the last thing that Rosie ever wants to happen.

"So, I guess the therapy is good?"

Lisa asks again as she simmers the vegetables into the stew she is been making since 30 minutes ago.

"Yeah" Rosie lies as she kisses her daughter's forehead and tells her to go and finish her homework. She wants a time with Lisa. Just both of them, only to figure out where they both stand.

Rosie is not sure why she has Chanyeol's words echo within herself.

"You don't love her anymore. You're just in love with the idea of loving her"

"Baby?" Rosie looks at Lisa who stands in front of her with tugging eyebrows.

"I'm sorry?" the blonde asks back, clearing her throat.

"I asked if you have had your dinner" Lisa repeats as she cups one of Rosie's cheek and squeezes it gently.

"Oh, no. I haven't"

"Cool. You can go and wash yourself while I set the table and prepare the dinner"

"Let me help" Rosie steps into the kitchen, twisting her long hair into a messy bun.

"No need, baby" Lisa laughs. "It's almost done. Anyway" she glances at Rosie with a smirk.

"I don't want to tire you, you know"

"What do you mean? I've been handling you, Chaeyoung and the house for the past 10 years. I guess I can cope with it"

"I know" Lisa admits, kissing Rosie's temple lovingly.

"I know you have been looking after us both. I know you have been tired too in the process. And I know you often feel like I don't love you enough these days. But I would just like to be honest with you, baby. That I love you so much. That nothing changes because I'm still the person I was when we first fell in love"

Lisa's words sound sincere, like literally coming from her heart.

And Rosie loves that about Lisa.

About how sure she is about having the blonde forever in her life.

But all these things; this happy home, this safe marriage, they scared Rosie at times because she starts feeling how boring it is to only be safe and never ever have the chance to put one foot wrong and suffers the consequence.

"Baby, you zoned out again" Lisa says as she kisses her wife.

Rosie's eyes quickly grow wide. Her lips - they are soft against hers.

But still they cannot give her the same pleasure like Chanyeol's.

His lips are firm like the reality.

While Lisa tastes more like a dream.

"Umm, I'm gonna go and take shower" the blonde finally says as she scratches her nape. Lisa notes her wife's behavior and nods gently as Rosie walks away.

Something in her tells that Rosie is hiding something from her. But she doesn't want to be the jealous partner in this marriage. That's just not how their marriage works.

***

"Where's Chaeng?"

Rosie asks as she decides to join her wife at the dinner table.

"Oh, I tucked her to sleep a while ago" Lisa says.

"Isn't it too early?"

"She has a softball game tomorrow" the Thai blurts as she scoops some of the food into her wife's plate. "In which, are you going tomorrow?"

"I would want to" Rosie says. "But I have to meet Dr. Chanyeol tomorrow. It's the second session after all"

"Oh really?"

The dark haired Thai asks as she eats. Rosie just nods and enjoys the stew. An uncomfortable silence fills the entire room until Rosie excuses herself.

"Baby?" Lisa calls as she stands on her feet.

"Are you okay?"

"I am, Lisa" Rosie nods. "Stop worrying about me"

"Of course I am. You're my wife. The mother of my child, if I'd like to remind"

"Honey" Rosie sighs. "Can't we just stop talking for a moment"

Lisa is startled for a moment. Because Rosie never talked to her before this in such way.

"Rosie, are you ..."

"I'm okay, Lisa" Rosie groans. "Please. Just. Stop asking"

"Fine"

The blonde leaves Lisa alone in the hall as she gets into the room. The young president surely looks confused as hell.

**Vote and comments**